39

"Lin Lin, what major did you apply for?" Bai Juan just remembered this while eating and asked Lin Lin.

"I applied for foreign languages, and Qin Zeyang applied for physics and mechanics." Lin Lin chewed the food in her mouth quickly, her cheeks bulging with her movements, and then answered after swallowing.

"I know Zeyang, he used to be in this major, so I asked you." After Bai Juan finished speaking, she turned her head and looked at another woman wearing glasses, "Teacher Gu, it seems that my daughter-in-law will be in your class."

"Hahaha, I will definitely take good care of her, Teacher Bai, don't worry."

Lin Lin was so scared when she heard this that she didn't pay attention when she was eating, and she choked, which made Lin Lin very uncomfortable and kept coughing.

"Why are you so careless?" Qin Zeyang put down his chopsticks and comforted her beside her.

"Have a drink of water." Bai Juan handed over the kettle.

"Thank you, Mom." Lin Lin took it and drank a sip, and finally felt better.

"Oh, my daughter-in-law was admitted from the place where Zeyang went to the countryside, and she ranked sixth in the province. It was not easy. I guess she was too excited." Bai Juan tried to smooth things over.

"Then your daughter-in-law is amazing. I have to pay special attention to her." Guli and Bai Juan said beside her.

Lin Lin listened with a smile on her face, feeling like a rabbit that strayed into a wolf's den. She couldn't expect to have a peaceful four years in college. It was all Qin Zeyang's fault.

Qin Zeyang was eating when he suddenly felt a sharp pain in his thigh. He looked down slightly and saw that his wife was taking it out on him.

He swallowed the food in his mouth, wrapped her hand with his own, and let her slowly let go of the flesh on his leg and put it on his leg.

"Teacher Gu, she doesn't need special care. It will be bad if she causes dissatisfaction among other students. If she does something wrong, she should be scolded as usual." Qin Zeyang said at the table. If he didn't say a few words, his wife would explode.

"Dear teachers, please eat slowly. Lin Lin and I have something to do, so we'll leave first."

"Ah... in the afternoon..." Bai Juan was still thinking about asking these two people to help in the afternoon. Before she finished speaking, the two people had already run away.

Qin Zeyang took Lin Lin and walked out of the cafeteria quickly.

"It's all your fault. I shouldn't have come to school with you." Lin Lin started to complain when she saw that there were no familiar people around.

"You know, I'm most afraid of teachers. Now school hasn't started yet, and they almost know me. What should I do?"

"So scared." Qin Zeyang was a little amused.

"You are a top student, you don't understand the pain of us poor students." Lin Lin saw two people coming towards her, and immediately broke away Qin Zeyang's hand.

At this time, holding hands in public can be sentenced.

"Let's go, let's go around." Qin Zeyang thought, school is about to start, and he hasn't taken her out to play yet.

"Where are we going?"

"Come with me."

Lin Lin looked at the □□ Square in the 1970s. Although it was also very lively, except for the fixed buildings, other places were completely different from modern metropolises.