44

Lin Lin, Qin Zeyang and a large group of people stood in the Public Security Bureau, listening to the admonitions of the public security comrades with their heads bowed.

Lin Lin was full of regret at this time, very regretful. Why did she have to go to the dance hall? It would be nice to go to the park and watch a movie.

The matter was also very absurd.

The two of them planned to go to the dance hall today to feel the happiness of contemporary young people.

The two of them walked into this dance hall that everyone praised recently. Before Lin Lin could see the scene inside the house clearly, she was flashed by the light of the dance hall passing by. She blocked it with her hand, and when she put her hand down, there was no light shining directly in front of her.

Qin Zeyang walked in front of Lin Lin and held Lin Lin's hand in the hazy atmosphere.

After adapting to the dim environment, Lin Lin finally saw the scene inside the house clearly.

The dance hall was very spacious. There was a stage near the wall. There were many equipments on the corners of the wall. There were two dancers dancing in the middle.

Lin Lin observed carefully. In the simple late 1970s and early 1980s, these two people actually painted big red lips and dyed big waves.

There were also many boys and girls staring at the two people below, with a look of novelty and a little contempt in their eyes. They felt that such people did not look like good people, but the dance they danced looked very beautiful. When they didn't know how to dance, they would just glance at the two people above.

Such a scene actually looks quite harmonious.

There are many ribbons hanging on the roof, and the lights in the house reflect various colors on them.

Qin Zeyang also came to such a place for the first time. He saw many people around him dancing with their shoulders and waists folded. Looking at Lin Lin's slender waist, she can still show her good figure even in a skirt. He felt that this dance was very good.

Many boys and girls were new here. The long-term repressive environment and atmosphere made them dare not easily contact the opposite sex, let alone such close contact. They could only find people of the same sex to dance with.

But Lin Lin and Qin Zeyang didn't have such an idea. They didn't want to push each other to another person. After the soft and soothing music flowed in the dance hall.

Qin Zeyang imitated the opening posture of the two dancers on the stage, slightly bent his waist, put his right hand behind his back, stretched his left hand in front of Lin Lin, pursed his lips and smiled, looked up at her, let her see the deep love in his eyes, and slightly opened his lips: "This beautiful lady, may I dance with me?"

Lin Lin saw his action and nodded in his deep and bright eyes to agree to his invitation.

The two danced slowly in the dance floor. The boys around were inspired by Qin Zeyang's action and walked towards the girls they had previously liked and invited them to dance.

Lin Lin buried her head in Qin Zeyang's arms, and the two of them whispered. They danced tirelessly one song after another, and finally Lin Lin felt a little tired, so she stopped and went to the rest area next to her to rest.

After a while, a boy came over and asked, "This beautiful lady, can I invite you to dance with me?"

Qin Zeyang came back from the toilet and saw a boy standing in front of his wife.

He quickly walked up to her and hugged her shoulders: "Sorry, she has been reserved by me."

"I just saw it. You have danced with her for several songs, and you still want to occupy her..."