33

The green mountains outside the window have shed their snow-white clothes and put on light green coats. The breeze is warm and full of vitality. A burst of crisp and cheerful laughter slips into Lin Lin's ears along the breeze, and then floats out of the other ear, gradually drifting away.

The world outside is so wonderful. Lin Lin's eyes moved away from the window sill and sighed helplessly at the test paper in front of her. Even the children who should be studying are playing, and I, an "old social animal", am actually doing the test paper?

Qin Zeyang is so crazy that he has to give me a set of questions every day to do. He is not allowed to rest until he finishes it. From the Chinese New Year this year to now in May, there has been no interruption in the middle.

Even when he went on a "business trip" in the middle, he prepared all the test questions in advance before leaving. She thought she could finally rest for a few days.

There is still one question, come on!

Lin Lin took out the calculation paper, listed the known conditions on the paper with a pencil, bit the tip of the pen and frowned as she began to think.

"Knock knock knock..." Someone knocked on the door, Lin Lin put down the pen and ran to the yard to open the door.

Hehe, this is not that I am not serious, someone is looking for me for something.

"Hello, is this Lin Lin?" A man wearing black and green clothes, sweat dripping on his forehead, and a hat on his head stood outside. The man held a bicycle in his hand, and there was a green bag hanging on the front of the bicycle. He was the town's postman.

"Is there a letter for me?" Lin Lin was also a little curious. So far, no one has written to her.

"Lin Zhengyi asked me to give you a message. Your second sister-in-law has given birth." After saying that, he was about to get on his bicycle and leave.

Lin Lin quickly stopped the man, "Comrade, thank you for delivering the letter to me. I'll go get you some water. Drink some water before you go."

The postman paused for a moment. He was indeed a little thirsty, but there were still so many letters to deliver.

"Just drink some water. It won't delay anything." Seeing this, Lin Lin hurried home, took out a bowl, and poured some water.

While the postman was drinking water, Lin Lin hurriedly asked, "Excuse me, did my second sister-in-law give birth at home or in the hospital?"

The postman drank the water and wiped the water stains from the corners of his mouth.

"When I went to your village to deliver the letter, your sister-in-law was still giving birth at home. The midwife hadn't arrived yet. It seemed that she was working in the fields and suddenly had to give birth. She should be born now."

"Thank you for the water." The postman took Lin Lin's bowl and rode his car to continue delivering letters.

"It's okay, just a little water..." Lin Lin didn't finish her words, and she disappeared.

Lin Lin was about to go to the hospital when she heard the news, but fortunately she said one more sentence.

Giving birth is a life-threatening event for women, especially at home, where there is no doctor. Although the Lin family is weird, the second sister-in-law is still good, so Lin Lin is a little worried.

At this time, Qin Zeyang came back from get off work and saw Lin Lin packing things at home.

"What's wrong?" He walked over and took her packed luggage.