36

After filling in the application form, everyone walked out of the campus together. Although it was already deep winter, everyone seemed to not feel the cold at all. Everyone was full of energy and laughed all the way. Song Chao even felt a little hot and took off the scarf around his neck.

At this time, Lin Lin saw Wang Qingxiu wandering at the school gate.

"Ningxia, is that Wang something from your educated youth center?" Lin Lin couldn't remember Wang Qingxiu's name, so she asked quietly beside Ningxia. It would be a bit embarrassing if I didn't know her name when I greeted her later.

"Her name is Wang Qingxiu, and she no longer lives in the educated youth center." Ningxia also answered in a low voice. After all, the person being talked about was not far away, so she spoke a little more quietly.

"No longer living in the educated youth center?" Lin Lin was puzzled.

"She married Xiangdong from the next village. She got pregnant last year and gave birth in June this year." Ningxia said.

"Married?" Lin Lin was shocked. How come she hadn't heard about it?

"They didn't have a big wedding. They just set up two tables in the village next door." Ningxia explained.

"Why?" Lin Lin didn't understand. Why couldn't she tell him about the marriage?

"Xiangdong was about to get engaged to Xia Lanzhi, but then he ended up getting married to Wang Qingxiu." Ningxia didn't know much about these things.

Xia Lanzhi? Then Lin Lin almost understood.

This Xia Lanzhi is the daughter of the heroine Xia Lanying's uncle. In her previous life, she had many conflicts with Xia Lanhua and bullied the heroine. After the heroine got married and joined the army, she no longer cared about them. It was only after returning home that she accidentally found out that Xia Lanzhi had cheated on her fiancé. Although she did not do anything out of the ordinary, the man's people saw her holding hands with another man, so the marriage between the two fell through, and it seemed that Xia Lanzhi was not able to get married because of this incident.

It turned out that Wang Qingxiu had found out because of the heroine's halo.

"Xiangdong is a rare candidate of the right age in the village. She was very popular when she just got married. Every day, she either wore new clothes or ate white rice noodles and wandered around the educated youth center. She wanted to fly up to the sky, but she never came back after the news of the college entrance examination came out." Ningxia was also curious whether this person took the exam.

Seeing the acquaintances in the educated youth center, Wang Qingxiu wanted them to disappear on the spot. Looking at their arrogant looks, were they here to laugh at her?

Originally, she had prepared to stay in the countryside for the rest of her life, but who knew that she could take the college entrance examination again? Why did God treat her like this?

But she even has a child. Thinking of her six-month-old child, Wang Qingxiu felt a little soft-hearted. However, this was the only chance to return to the city. She couldn't give up. She had to return to the city and couldn't spend her whole life in this remote and poor place.

"Wang Qingxiu, come back with me!" A man's voice sounded behind her.

"No, I want to go to college!" Wang Qingxiu said firmly.

"You don't even want your own child?" Xiangdong was somewhat shocked by the cruelty of this woman.

"I didn't want him. I'm going to college and will take him to the city in the future." Wang Qingxiu had her own ideas. She couldn't be trapped in this place, and neither could her son.