3

"Hey, what did you and Qin Zhiqing do?"

Lin Lin returned to her workplace, and Yu Jinfeng approached Lin Lin and asked with a gossipy look on her face.

"How did you know that Qin Zhiqing and I went out?" Lin Lin's head was full of question marks.

"I just saw it, not only I saw it, but that person also saw it." Yu Jinfeng looked around.

Lin Lin followed Yu Jinfeng's gaze and saw a girl with two braids.

"Xia Lanying and I just saw it, you didn't see the look in her eyes just now, as if she wanted to eat you." Yu Jinfeng whispered in Lin Lin's ear.

Xia Lanying? Xia Lanying, the heroine of this book?

Lin Lin turned her head and saw a girl with two thick black and shiny braids squatting on the hillside cutting grass. Her sleeves were rolled up at her elbows, and her exposed arms were white and smooth. The girl's eyes were dark and bright, and her face was like a peach. She was able to maintain such a high appearance value in the countryside in the 1970s. She was worthy of being the heroine.

But the jealousy in the heroine's eyes at this time made the heroine's appearance value drop a level.

Lin Lin calmly looked away and didn't look at her again.

"Looking at her like that, if you don't know, you would think that Qin Zhiqing and her are dating. You are going on a date with your partner, openly and aboveboard, what does it have to do with her." Yu Jinfeng sighed beside Lin Lin.

Because in the eyes of the heroine, I am now a vicious and bad woman who steals the person he likes. Lin Lin knew in her heart that she was the one who fell into the water for some reason, and she was also the one who was engaged to Qin Zeyang, so it was impossible for her to be on good terms with the heroine, and she would be thankful if they didn't become enemies. But thinking about the way the heroine looked at her, it seemed that they had already become enemies.

The next day, she went to work as usual, had dinner, and it was still early, so Qin Zeyang came to Lin Lin's house.

"Lin Lin, come and see who's here, why don't you come out to greet them." Lin Lin knew it was the loud voice of her eldest sister-in-law as soon as she heard it.

"Oh, Qin Zhiqing is here, so come, we are all family, and you bring so many things, you are so polite." Li Tingzhen said as she was about to take the gift from Qin Zeyang's hand.

Mother Lin walked over, stretched out her hand, opened Li Tingzhen's hands, and took the big and small bags from Qin Zeyang's hands. She said warmly, "Xiao Qin, just come, no need to bring these things." As she said that, she secretly peeked into the bag to see what was inside.

After Lin Lin came out, she saw Qin Zeyang wearing a white shirt and military green trousers, standing upright in the Lin family yard. There was also a circle of Lin family members around him.

"Qin Zhiqing, come in and sit. Xiaoyuan, go and take out the sorghum wine in the cabinet. Qin Zhiqing and I will drink some today." Lin Zhengyi greeted Qin Zeyang.

"No, uncle, I'm here to talk about something today. I'll make a formal visit in a few days." Qin Zeyang refused.

After Lin Lin walked into the main hall, she found that everyone was gathered around Qin Zeyang. Lin Lin twitched her lips and asked, "What are you doing?"

"Lin Lin is here. Come and sit down." Lin Lin's mother called Lin Lin over.

"Zeyang is here to discuss your engagement and marriage." Zeyang was called in just a few minutes.