26

When Lin Lin woke up from her sleep, the alarm clock on the bedside table didn't ring. Although she felt a little sore, she felt extremely refreshed.

Lin Lin sat up, stretched her waist, twisted her messy hair, yawned, and felt that it was colder than usual today.

She got up and got out of bed, opened the curtains, and there was heavy snow outside, like reed flowers. The snow was so heavy that the whole Qingshan Town was foggy.

Lin Lin's window faced the back mountain of Qingshan Town. It used to be black and green, but today it was white.

The yard and other rooftops were covered with carpets. It was obvious that the snow was not thick, only a thin layer, but judging by the snow's momentum, it would definitely be a thick layer today.

The moment Lin Lin saw the snow, she fell directly onto the bed and slammed heavily on Qin Zeyang.

"Puff... Wife, are you trying to murder your husband..." Qin Zeyang was caught off guard and was pressed down by Lin Lin's weight.

"Qin Zeyang, it's snowing, so heavy." Her eyes sparkled, like a child who had gotten a favorite toy.

Forgive Lin Lin for being so ignorant. She was just a little idiot living in a southern city in the 21st century who had only seen snow on TV.

Qin Zeyang was a little surprised. There was nothing strange about snowing. It snowed last year and the year before last.

But he didn't say it. He just touched her head and said, "It's snowing. It's beautiful. When it snows heavily, we will make a snowman together."

Lin Lin nodded vigorously. She was a little regretful. There was no duck snowball model for playing with snow here. The piles of ducks made in that way filled the whole yard. It would be very interesting.

Qin Zeyang pinched her cold hands and said, "Put on gloves today." Qin Zeyang saw that she was so excited that she might make a snowball in a place where he couldn't see her.

Feeling that her hands were a little cold, Lin Lin nodded. It was not pleasant to have frozen hands.

After Qin Zeyang found out that his hands and feet were cold, he went to the black market to exchange a piece of animal skin and made gloves that could expose his fingers. Lin Lin tried it and found that it was quite warm.

After brushing his teeth, Qin Zeyang cooked noodles and put an egg on them.

After breakfast, Qin Zeyang was going to send Lin Lin to the supply and marketing cooperative. Lin Lin wrapped herself up like a little penguin today, and her deep and shallow footprints in the snow were very obvious.

When they arrived at the warehouse behind the supply and marketing cooperative, they found that Xingzi had already arrived and had dozens of hair flowers on hand.

"Xingzi, you have done so much?" Lin Lin looked at Xingzi's vigor and said that she looked like a modern entrepreneurial woman.

"I'm idle anyway, so why not come early and make a few more hair ornaments?" Xingzi worked hard again.

"Making money is important, but you should also take a rest." Lin Lin said with concern.

Seeing Xingzi's fighting spirit also aroused the competitive spirit of Comrade Lin Lin.

For a while, the only sound in the house was the "creaking" sound of the sewing machine.

Lin Lin came to his senses and looked at the time. It was time to go to work, so he quickly called Xingzi, and the two of them packed up and left.