6

It was already past five in the afternoon when the two returned to Nanxi Village. Qin Zeyang followed Lin Lin back to Lin's house with a backpack on his back.

"Aunt, aunt, do you have the scallion pancakes I want? And my brother's slingshot." Seeing Lin Lin walk to the door of the house, Lin Lin's little nephew ran over and hugged Lin Lin's legs and acted coquettishly towards Lin Lin.

"Oh, aunt forgot to buy cloth in the town. What should I do? Huihui doesn't have scallion pancakes." Lin Lin watched her nephew perform a big drama of changing his face in front of her, with a pout and tears in his eyes.

"You are so grown up, don't tease children, buy them and take them out as soon as you can." Mother Lin was planting some vegetables for her own consumption in the private plot in the yard.

"Don't cry, son. Your aunt is teasing you." The second brother Lin Gong was helping to carry the manure.

Lin Lin was not annoyed by Lin's mother's reprimand. She turned and walked into the main room and took the backpack carried by Qin Zeyang.

Huihui had been following Lin Lin. After hearing her grandmother's voice, she stopped crying. The tears that had just flowed were still hanging on her face. Lin Lin took out the scallion pancakes she wanted from the backpack and immediately smiled.

After putting the things down, Qin Zeyang took the few ounces of meat he bought and returned to the Youth Educated Home.

Lin Lin put the cloth she bought in Lin's mother's room. There was no way, she didn't know how to make clothes. Thinking that Mother Lin had always wanted him to learn how to make clothes, the original owner had learned it, but he couldn't, and felt a little guilty. The meat was put in the kitchen. Lin Lin had not eaten meat a few times since she traveled through time. Her family members were all very thin and sallow. Today, she spent one dollar and three cents to buy three kilograms of pork belly. There are also seven or eight small things all put away properly.

When Mother Lin entered the kitchen, she saw the three kilograms of pork and immediately called Lin Lin over.

"Did you buy this meat? Or Qin Zeyang? Are you rich?" "Mom, everyone hasn't eaten meat for so long. I want to buy some to satisfy my craving. I don't eat it often. It doesn't matter if I buy some occasionally. How can I have money? Of course it belongs to him." Lin Lin said.

"Do you have a meat ticket?" Lin's mother suspected that Lin Lin bought it with Qin Zeyang's meat ticket.

"No, I bought it on the black market. No ticket is required. It's just a little more expensive than the market price." Lin's mother was even more confused.

"Black market? Did you go to the black market?"

"Mom, I didn't go there on purpose. It was a coincidence. I didn't use other people's money. Am I that kind of person? This is my private money." Lin Lin explained earnestly.

"It's OK if it's not. How come you have so much lean meat when you buy meat? It must be that the meat jerky owner is fooling you because you are young. You have to remember that the fatter the better. Meat like this is just for young people like you who don't know how to buy meat. Also, don't go to the black market next time. How come you have private money? How much?" Lin's mother cut off a large piece of meat and put it in her room. With so much meat, she can eat it for a long time.

"I've used up all the money to buy meat. I only have a few cents. I can't let Qin Zhiqing buy all of it."

Lin Lin felt a little guilty. She wanted to eat lean meat, and it had nothing to do with her brother who sold pork.

"Why not? I raised such a big daughter. Can I give her away for free?"

Lin's mother was cooking, and Lin Lin went to light the fire. Lin Lin learned the rural earthen stove method by watching and learning. It took her several days to learn it.