11

It is the end of June now, and summer has arrived. The rice in the field has grown green ears. Occasionally, a bunch of ears of rice bends its spine because it grows too fat. The corn in the field has also grown corn silk, and the red corn silk hangs on the green corn leaves.

Lin Lin slept a rare lazy sleep today. She has been nervous for some time.

Today, I have to give Qin Zeyang the clothes I made and tell him the news that he has become a salesperson. Lin Lin started to act after breakfast.

After arriving at the educated youth point, Lin Lin found Qin Zeyang and handed him the two sets of clothes in her hand.

"These two sets of clothes are ready. The white one is made by my mother, and the other one is made by me." Lin Lin was a little embarrassed. "My clothes are not very good-looking. You can try them to see if they fit you. If they don't fit, I'll modify them."

Qin Zeyang was more interested in the gray-brown one when he heard that Lin Lin made it for him. He looked at it over and over again.

"I'll try it on." Qin Zeyang went into the house to change clothes.

He came out in less than a moment. Qin Zeyang was wearing the one made by Lin Lin. The clothes looked very fitting.

Qin Zeyang, wearing new clothes, had sharp eyebrows and bright eyes. The smile between his eyebrows and eyes made him look more handsome.

Lin Lin was very satisfied. It seemed that she had a talent for making clothes. She did it so well the first time.

"Don't wear your old clothes. Wear this one. It's very handsome." Lin Lin said to him with a smile.

Qin Zeyang nodded.

"I have something to tell you."

The two spoke at the same time. Lin Lin suddenly blinked and smiled. Qin Zeyang also smiled with his eyes and lips slightly raised.

"You go first." Qin Zeyang looked at the bright girl in front of him and felt very satisfied. Although he was an educated youth in Nanxi Village, who could say that this was not a good thing?

"I want to be a salesperson. A few days ago, when we went to buy cloth, the salesperson who sold cloth was taken away by the police. He couldn't continue to do this job, so I filled this vacancy." Lin Lin said.

"You became a salesperson?" Qin Zeyang was puzzled. Lin Lin had no relatives in the city and no background. How could such a good position be Lin Lin's turn?

"I found Sister Niu and gave her 150 yuan to get this position." Lin Lin explained.

Qin Zeyang was still a little puzzled. So cheap?

But Lin Lin didn't want to say anything more. She couldn't tell him that he would have to take the college entrance examination after working for two years.

"What did you want to say just now?" Lin Lin changed the subject.

"I'm going to be a teacher in the primary school in the town. I will be counted for my work points for teaching, and I will also get a salary." Qin Zeyang was no longer as calm as usual at this time. This was the first time he took the initiative to change himself and fight for this position after coming to the countryside.

A few days ago, a math teacher in the town's primary school was asked to quit because of her pregnancy. Many people were eyeing the position of the math teacher. "Because I have the highest education, they didn't even finish high school, and I've been in college for two years. So I became a math teacher." There was a hint of "asking for compliments" in his tone.