42

When Lin Lin reached the door of the activity room, she could already feel the enthusiasm and vitality of the young college students. Their lively conversations could be heard throughout the corridor.

When the two of them reached the door, everyone in the room quieted down. They didn't expect that there were such good-looking people in the school.

The feeling of the girl standing there was like a fresh fragrance quietly spreading throughout the room, slowly spreading in everyone's heart.

The boy standing there was like a work carefully carved by Nuwa when she created humans, handsome and beautiful, graceful like jade.

"Lin Lin, you are here." Fei Yan saw the two of them.

"Qin Zeyang, here." Qin Feng also saw Qin Zeyang at the door.

The quiet atmosphere was broken by these two calls, and the lively discussion inside slowly began to resume.

Lin Lin and Qin Zeyang separated and walked towards the people they knew.

"Lin Lin, you look so good today. Look, the people around you are stunned by you." Fei Yan looked at Lin Lin's look, which looked as conspicuous as a swan among ducks.

"No." Lin Lin didn't take it to heart, thinking it was just a polite remark.

"By the way, where is the person you are talking about?" Lin Lin was most interested in gossip.

Speaking of this, Fei Yan's cheeks slowly turned red, and her eyes quietly looked at the group of people next to her.

Lin Lin looked in the direction of her sight, and saw several boys cutting paper with colored paper.

"Who is it?" Lin Lin approached Fei Yan and asked.

"The one with glasses?" Zhang Chunxia also spoke.

The sudden sound startled both of them. Lin Lin patted his chest and looked at the people who appeared.

"When did you come? Why didn't you say anything?" Fei Yan was also frightened. Her face, which had just turned slightly red, turned pale.

"You were so engrossed in your conversation that we couldn't even wake you up with such a loud noise." Zhang Chunxia was also speechless. These two people were too timid.

"By the way, Fei Yan, there is something wrong. Who is it? Is it the one with glasses?" Zhang Chunxia also had a gossipy look on her face.

Fei Yan quickly covered Zhang Chunxia's mouth. Why is the voice so loud?

"Keep your voice down." Fei Yan's face was full of anxiety.

"Okay, okay, which one is it?" The voice dropped.

"Not the one wearing glasses, but the one wearing military green uniform, the tallest one." Fei Yan's voice became smaller and smaller.

After the last word, Lin Lin and the others looked at the man next to them like sunflowers looking for sunlight.

The man was standing on the table, picking up the newly cut colored paper and sticking it on the wall. He had regular features and was indeed very tall. Lin Lin studied him for a while, but didn't see anything, and thought he looked like a very honest young man.

"Well, he's not bad in height." Cheng Yan said.

"Well, he looks good." Zhang Chunyan said.

"Well, I don't know what his character is like?" Lin Lin said.

"He has a good character." Fei Yan defended her lover.

"Go ahead." The three looked at Fei Yan.

"... A few days before school started, I went to the train station to pick up a relative of mine, and my wallet was stolen. He helped me catch the thief and returned my wallet to me."