30

Snowflakes were falling from the sky, the snow outside the house was getting thicker and thicker, and the cold wind was howling. At this time, in the small village, there was no sound except the "whoosh" sound of the wind, like a dynamic painting.

The side door of a family was opened, and two people came out of the door wrapped tightly. Except for their eyes, everything else was wrapped tightly.

It was late at night when the two came out, and the heavy snow had stopped. The night in Qing Province is not like the night in Qingshan Town. The moon can be seen here, and the halo around it can be seen clearly. The moon in the sky reflects the snow on the ground, and the snow on the ground reflects the moonlight, making the quiet night as bright as day.

Walking quietly on the road, Lin Lin suddenly asked, "Did you see them? How are they?"

Qin Zeyang didn't answer, walked for about a minute, and said, "I don't know." Qin Zeyang was stunned when he saw his father. He never thought that he would meet his father in that situation.

There were no tears of reunion after a long separation, nor were there greetings of concern for each other. After just looking at each other, the other party continued to get water, while he continued to chat with Wu Jianguo.

When they arrived at the place, Qin Zeyang's brain seemed to stop working for a short time and then continued to work, finally freed from the state of stagnant thinking.

Qin Zeyang took a deep breath and looked around, and Lin Lin also looked nervously.

Qin Zeyang looked at his wife's silly look and couldn't help laughing.

After hearing the sound, Lin Lin was even more at a loss, and she almost started to walk with her hands and feet together.

Qin Zeyang looked at this situation and his mood became better. He curled his lips and watched Lin Lin walk forward at a loss. Seeing that he didn't catch up, she waited for him again.

"Why are you so nervous?" Qin Zeyang asked.

"I... I... I... How can I not be nervous when I meet my future mother-in-law for the first time in my life?" Lin Lin's voice gradually became smaller.

Another muffled laugh was heard.

"Don't laugh at you. If I don't get along well with your mother, you will suffer in the future, okay? You don't understand. The relationship between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law is very complicated." Lin Lin was a little angry.

Qin Zeyang was still laughing, and getting bolder and bolder.

Lin Lin ran over and was about to hit him, but Qin Zeyang immediately begged for mercy, "I'm sorry, I was wrong, I shouldn't laugh at my own wife, please stop being angry."

"You know what's best for you." Lin Lin groaned and went down the stairs.

"Creaky" the two heard the sound of the door opening, and looked over there, and the two men inside the door stood shoulder to shoulder at the door and looked at them.

Qin Zeyang and Lin Lin put down their hands and stood at attention, their backs straight.

"Don't come, it's not good." Both knew what he meant.

"...We found an opportunity and rushed here from Qingshan Town. It's not safe to talk outside, please let us go in and talk." Lin Lin said beside him.

"Come in." The middle-aged man said after a moment of silence.

Lin Lin guessed that the man who spoke was Qin Zeyang's father, because the two had similar eyebrows and eyes, but they didn't recognize each other, so she didn't dare to shout.