28

Qin Zeyang found that Lin Lin was not in good condition today. After being awakened by a nightmare in the morning, she kept looking at Xiaobao with worried eyes, and looked at herself with complicated eyes from time to time.

"Mom, I'm hungry and want to eat breakfast." Xiaobao woke up, rubbed his eyes with his little fleshy hands, and then touched his swollen belly.

"Give my son a cake." Xingzi sat on the bed to dress Xiaobao, and teased the child from time to time, making Xiaobao laugh.

The bursts of laughter also woke up the people who were still asleep in the carriage. At first glance, it was a cute child, and no matter how bad the temper was, it was infected by the laughter and could not get angry.

"Do you want a child?" Qin Zeyang looked at Lin Lin's eyes and asked.

"What? That's not what I meant. I was just thinking, Xiaobao is so cute, will someone steal the child?" Lin Lin asked tentatively.

"There are so many of us watching." Qin Zeyang continued to ask.

"What's wrong? Why have you been worried since yesterday?"

"I... I had a bad dream." Lin Lin was still ready to tell him, after all, this was related to the fate of a child and a family.

Qin Zeyang looked serious beside her, obviously waiting for her to continue.

"Yesterday... last night... I had a dream..."

"The content of the dream was that Xiaobao was stolen and thrown off the train by that group of traffickers..." Lin Lin just described it vaguely.

"It was just a dream. You might just be too tired. There are so many of us watching. Xiaobao will be fine." Qin Zeyang comforted.

"No... You don't know... By the way, I also dreamed of something. The old man in our carriage exchanged beds with an old man in the carriage next to him. The old man's bed was on the upper berth, but his legs were not good and it was inconvenient for him to move..." Lin Lin fell silent after saying this.

"Okay, okay, I know. I will always pay attention to Xiaobao. The train is really not very safe now."

Qin Zeyang hugged Lin Lin into his arms. He guessed that Lin Lin had become a little nervous recently because of her parents' affairs.

"Yo~" Xingzi saw the two hugging each other when she passed the corner and started to make a fuss.

Lin Lin immediately pushed Qin Zeyang away and walked into Xingzi, ready to let her keep a close eye on Xiaobao.

"Newlyweds are different. Unlike us, he would never hug me~" Xingzi touched her with her elbow.

"We were just talking about the unsafe things in the car. I heard that there were traffickers in the car who specialized in kidnapping children." Lin Lin didn't joke with her and said directly that it would be safer if one more person was paying attention.

"Really?" Xingzi also began to worry. She only had this one precious son. If he got into trouble, she would be heartbroken.

"Whether it's true or not, it's always better to be careful." Lin Lin asked her to be more careful.

Qin Zeyang was watching the two women worrying about not winning the prize. He was speechless for a moment. Girls are really the most difficult creatures to understand in this world.

When they arrived at the door, they saw an old man limping towards their carriage.

Lin Lin's heart skipped a beat. The old man was the one she had dreamed of. The thief was trying to steal the old man's money and tickets. He was seen by Xiaobao who got up, which led to the tragedy.