The Apple Corps

Once again, we find our heroes on the road as Riley follows his dream, but today he's about to follow his nose.

Marina: (Sighs)

Jimmy: You okay, Marina?

Marina: Nothing. She said with a sigh.

Karen: I bet she's still upset about having to let go of Granbull.

Jimmy: Can't blame her. She seemed really close with Granbull.

Karen: Hey, Marina, don't worry. I'm sure Granbull is running around happily now.

Marina: I know, but I still miss her. I hope she's eating well.

As they were walking, Cyndaquil picked up the scent of something good.

Cyndaquil: Cyn...Da? (I think I smell something)

Riley: Huh? I smell something, Cyndaquil. Let's go find out what it is. Riley runs off.

Marina: Riley, wait up!

Riley: Ah!

Cyndaquil: Quil! (Look)

Riley: It's an orchard!

Cyndaquil: Cyndaquil! (So many apples)

Jimmy: Oh, wow! That fruit looks delicious!

Karen: It sure does!

Riley: Let's go check this out!

Cyndaquil: Quil. (Okay)

Marina: Riley, no! You can't just take those! That's stealing!

Riley: It's no problem if I just look!

Cyndaquil runs on ahead but hears a sound.

Cyndaquil: Cyn? Cynda? Cynda? (Huh? What was that? Where'd that sound coming from)

Cyndaquil looks up and sees apples disappearing off the trees.

Cyndaquil: Cynda? (What) Apple cores soon fall from the trees and onto the ground.

Riley: What's that in your hand?

Karen: I guess Cyndaquil wasn't satisfied with just looking.

Marina: I'm shocked, Cyndaquil! I know you're hungry, but that doesn't give you permission to eat whatever you want.

Cyndaquil: Cyn! Cynda! Cynda! Quil! Quil Cyndaquil! (It wasn't me! Up there! Look up! Something's in the trees) Everyone looks up.

Riley: I don't see anything but apples. An apple soon falls into Cyndaquil's hands.

Marina: There must some reason...

But before she can finish her sentence, they find Cyndaquil with the apple that fell in his hands. Soon afterwards, a net is tossed and captures him.

Riley: Cyndaquil! Someone soon approaches.