50

"Jacky don't forget we have that house tour at 2 today" Elyssa sits in their bed back in New Jersey with her laptop on her lap in front of her.
"Mmhk I should be done around 1. Want me to just come pick you up on the way out?" He walks into the room, pulling a tshirt over his torso.
"Yeah that works." Elyssa says softly.
"You make a doctors appointment?" Jack enters the closet attached to their room.
"Not yet. Is your schedule on the calendar? And is it the end of the world if I can't get an appointment that you could go to?" She repositions herself, her legs now criss crossed.
"Yeah I wrote it last night. And yeah kinda. I wanna be there." He almost sounds disappointed at the idea of not being able to go to Elyssas first doctors appointment.
"Ok. Then I'll try my damndest to make it happen." She giggles as he approaches the side of the bed.
"Thank you" he smiles jokingly large. She hums a response as he presses his lips to hers. "Alright. See you at 1." He breaks the kiss.
"Ok. Love you." She says gently.
"Love you" he matches her tone, kissing her a few more times, making Elyssa laugh. "Ok. Bye. Love you." He dramatically yells from the kitchen on his way out the door.
"Bye. Love you!" She matches his drama, rolling her eyes with a laugh.

"Sorry I'm late! Meeting ran long!" Elyssa sat on the couch as Jack bursts into the apartment.
"It's okay" she giggles at him swiftly moving through the apartment.
"I have to pee!" He calls from the bathroom.
"Go piss girl!" Elyssa laughs as she gets up from the couch. She hears the sink running before Jack is back in the living room area with her. "Better?" She jokes.
"Yes thank you" he says as a matter of factly. He grabs her hand in his, leading her out the door.
"Dont worry about us being late." Elyssa says from the passenger seat. Jack turns to look at her for an explanation, he knew he was late and he felt bad about it. "I already texted Kylie that we'd be late." She explains.
"Of course you texted the realtor that we'd be late!" He laughs.
"Well when you didn't text me by like 1:10, I knew you were late" she explains, bringing their conjoined hands up to her mouth to place a kiss on the back of his hand.
"You're too perfect." He smiles, hoping his blush wasn't obvious.
"Yeah" she shrugs, jokingly agreeing.
Jack pulls the car into the long driveway, finding Kylie, their realtor, waiting for them.
"Hi guys!" She smiles as they approach her.
"Hi." Jack smiles back. They both shake her hand before being led inside the house. "It's very, bright" Jack observes. The entire entry way is white; white painted walls, white decor, white tile floor. Kylie leads them through the house, telling them the details of everything.
"So what do you guys think?" Kylie asks towards the end of the tour.
"No pool?" Jack asks.
"Jack when the hell would we use a pool?" Elyssa reasons.
"Damn." He sounds jokingly defeated.
"Any other thoughts?" Kylie laughs.
"Um, there's nothing wrong with it. I just don't love it." Elyssa admits.
"Yeah. I kinda got that." Kylie nods. "Ok. We'll keep looking. I'll send you guys some stuff as I come across it."
"Sounds good. Thank you." Elyssa says as they go their separate ways.
"Did you make a doctor's appointment?" Jack asks as they enter their apartment.
"Yeah" Elyssa hums, sitting on the couch, putting her feet up. "Two weeks" Elyssa lifts her feet as Jack sits where her legs were. She rests them in his lap, his hands rubbing her shins slowly. He nods, acknowledging her statement. They sit quietly for a while before Jack notices Elyssas eyes getting heavy. He slips out from under her to stand and pick her up. She wakes up slightly at the movement but closes her eyes again once she realizes what's happening. Jack lays her in bed before going to make the couple dinner.

A/N- ok! It's been over a month 😬 I appreciate you all, I was in the transition of starting the semester. but I'm all settled now, so hopefully I can be more consistent (emphasis on hope). anywho thank you guys for reading. ❤️❤️