45

Elyssa stands at the mirror in their bathroom, putting on mascara. Jack enters the bathroom, pulling his shirt over his head. He leans on the doorway for a second, just looking at her. She's wearing a tank top and a tennis skirt because she, Megan and Taylor are being dragged to golf.
"Quit staring" she mutters, feeling his eyes on her.
"I can't" he huffs, placing himself behind her. His fingers hold her hips from behind, his chin on her shoulder, looking at her in the mirror. She try's to ignore his hypnotizing breath on her neck. His lips find their way to the skin just below Elyssas ear, sending a pulse through her entire body. He lightly sucks on the area before moving to a different patch of skin and doing the same. She subconsciously tilts her head to give him better access. "You," he mumbles into her skin. "are," he kisses her neck again. "beautiful." he continues to kiss her neck, moving down to her shoulder. His fingers carefully push the strap of her top off her shoulder, kissing where it just sat.
"Jack..." Elyssa tries to remind him that they have plans.
"Let's just not go. They can go without us. We'll be here making a baby." He mumbles onto her skin.
"Let's go birds!" Cole calls from downstairs.
"Okay. Jack now we actually have to go." She looks in the mirror to make sure he didn't leave any hickeys. Jack groans, knowing she's right.
"Later?" She offers an alternative.
"I'm taking you up on that." He trails behind her as she leaves their room. She laughs as he pinches her butt.
Taylor walks onto the golf course with Quinn, Megan with Ty, and Elyssa with Jack. Trevor looks at the three couples and then looks across the single guys walking behind them. He reaches for Cole's hand. Cole laughs out loud, slapping Trevor's hand away. The couple's in front of them turn around.
"I felt left out" he shrugs, making everyone laugh.
"Awe zebra" Elyssa jokes in a baby voice.
"Stop" he dismisses, pretending to be embarrassed.
After golfing for most of the day, the group reenters the house.
"We're watching the sunset on the boat?" Luke asks. He receives different answers agreeing. They all begin to make their way out the back door to the boat.
"You birds coming?" Cole asks, seeing Jack and Elyssa stay inside.
"Nah" Jack shrugs. Elyssa covers her eyes with her hand, embarrassed.
"Ew ew ew." Trevor's face scrunches up.
"Yeah, I'm walking away." Ty and Luke fake gag, walking outside.
"Leave them alone!" Megan is heard from the distance, hitting tys arm. Quinn laughs loudly as he's the last one out of the house. Jack watches them all get on the boat before sweeping elyssa off her feet and taking her up to their room.
"I love you so much." He kisses down her neck. Her hands grip his hair, as his squeeze her hip.

elyssahughes posted a story