Chapter 2

Sahil's POV

It was 6:30 in the morning when my my eyes opened and I woke up. I never really needed an alarm clock to wake myself. I got off bed and started to being ready for the day.

Well, I'm not so very good in giving introduction but here it is anyways...

I'm Sahil Sharma, son of Ritesh Sharma, founder of "Sharda" textiles, one of the largest textile companies in our country. My mother, Sharda Sharma, is just an simple house wife. I was the only child of my family. I had became the CEO of our company after my father.

The only aim of my life is to make Sharda reach to the the peak of this world.

For now I just got my shower and and got dressed up for the day in my formals.

I used to live alone in my home as ma and dad shifted to Bali after dad took his retirement

I used to live alone in my home as ma and dad shifted to Bali after dad took his retirement. They shifted because they want to spend rest of life in peace and a life in which they both have time for eachother. When my parents were young they barely got time to spend with each other because dad was mostly busy in his work.

I went downstairs, had my breakfast and then sat in my car and drove to my office. Yeah I didn't had any driver, driving was kind of stress releasing activity for me so I don't really wanted a driver.

When I reached to my workplace I got off my car and walked inside the office. I just nodded to everyone greetings and walked inside my office. My assistant already scheduled my meetings so I left my office after sometime for my meeting.

I was in my meeting when I had call from dad but decided not to pick up right now. He will automatically get to know that if I declined his call it means I'm currently in a meeting. If only it was urgent he calls me twice.

1 hour later, after meeting I sat in my car and drove back to my office. Once I reached my office I sat on my chair and called back dad to know why was he calling me.

"Dad I'm so sorry I wasn't able to pick the call I was in meeting...aapne call kyu kiya tha?"

"Koi bat nahi I know you were in meeting you don't need to apologize for doing your work. By the way Maine isliye call kiya tha to inform you we are coming India to visit you and for an important work too."

"Oh that's great... But konsa important work? Company se related? Aap bolo to Mai kar deta hu?"

"You'll get to know once we will reach to India....hum do din baad aa re hai."

"Fine...just send me the timings so I can come to pick you people from the airport."

2 days later...

I went to airport and as I saw my parents I tightly embraced them. We chatted their a little and then I drove back them with me to home.

It was 2 at morning, I wanted to ask what important work dad was talking about but they were already tired and it was late too so I just let them rest and I went to my bedroom to get some rest too. Next day was Sunday so I was relieved that as I'm sleeping late today I could wake up late tommorow.

Next day I woke up at 9 (my 7 hour sleep was complete). I went downstairs and saw my parents sitting in garden, I walked to them and sat beside them.

"Good morning dad, what important work now were talking about on call?"

My dad smiled and looked at ma and spoke, "Sharda, do the honours please"

Ma spoke, "You realise you are 28?"

I sarcastically said by putting my hand on my chest, "I'm 28?! Oh my god and I was thinking I have turned 7 this year!"

Dad chuckled and I chuckled along but ma smacked my head from side, "Mai mazak karne ke mood me nai hu abhi!"

I continued chuckling and said, "Are to aap main baat pe aao na? I know very well I'm 28"

Ma said then with serious expression, "Teri shadi ki baat kar rahe hai hum"

I immediately stopped chuckling and saw dad still chuckling and rolled my eyes, "Yahi that aapka 'Important work'?"

They both nodded and I sighed, "Ma, dad...I don't really know a reliable girl whom I should marry...once I'll find her I'll get married"

Ma said, "Listen son... we'll not leave until we get you married this year...you've been making excuses since three years...either you find a girl...or I'll arrange my self"

Well it was first time I wasn't happy when my parents visited to me...dad also didn't spoke anything...not obeying ma was a death wish, now I'm just wondering what will happen to me....