Chapter 11

Kirti's POV

Yeah so I woke up in this morning and kind of flinched when I saw myself in different bedroom, well then I remembered I just got married and was in Sharma guy's bedroom. Yeah well I just realised I gave this man a stupid nickname "Sharma guy".

Anyways, I saw him laying beside me facing me. I just looked at him and thought, wow Kirti wow, you're an introvert and here you are, waking up on a same bed with an almost unknown man.

He suddenly spoke in a sleepy voice, "Could you stop staring me, wife? You're making me self conscious." He said and kept his eyes closed while scratching his neck lazily.

I flinched as I heard his voice, fuck-I didn't even knew how long I was staring him while lost in my thoughts but wait- wasn't his eyes closed? How did this man noticed? And he wasn't self concious either, who acts so carefree while feeling self conscious?

"H-how did you notice-, I-I mean you're eyes were close-"

He yawned and spoke keeping his eyes shut, "I opened my eyes for a moment and saw you staring me."

So I was this lost in my thoughts that he opened his eyes for a moment and I didn't even noticed? Wow Kirti Bravo. Idiot.

"I-I'm sorry for that."

He slightly chuckled, opened his eyes and looked at me, "Learn to take a joke, wife."

"Kirti", I corrected him for he calls me wife, I mean I also call him Sharma guy but never said infront of him.

He propped his head on his hand while still laying on bed and chuckled, and spoke with a smirk, "Atleast I'm not giving you some kind of cheesy nickname like hunny bun or cutie, it's just 'wife', wife."

I shrugged, "I just don't like nicknames, I've got a name call me that only."

He yawned, "Uh-well wife see you've to stick with you're nickname because you're name is too complicated, all time I'll be confused between Kirti and Kriti, so stick with that." And he got off bed and started walking to bathroom.

"But-"

"I've got no time wife", he said and went to bathroom. Jerk.

Ok fine so it was the first day of our marriage and I already started getting irritated of him. Great!

Well it was my "Pehli Rasoi" and I put too much salt in food. What a great way to make impression infront of you're in-laws. Well, thankfully Sharda aunty was chill so she didn't throwed up that Kokila scene from "Sath Nibhana Sathiya". We just ordered our food from the restaurant and started our breakfast.

We were talking when Sharma guy spoke up, "Ma vaise Mai batana bhul gaya mereko next week dobara London jana hai regarding some business."

Sharda aunty spoke, "Oh that's great! Ek Kam kar tu Kriti-"

I interrupted, "Kirti, aunty it's Kirti."

She embarrasseingly chuckled, "Yeah Kirti right, and quit calling me aunty, so I was saying Sahil tu Kirti ko bhi le ja, apne Kam ke bad apna honeymoon bhi mana liyo."

We both stopped chewing our food and went silent for some seconds. Then he spoke, "Ma Kam ke liye ja Raha hu honeymoon baad me bhi ho sakta hai."

Sharda aunty spoke, "To Mai bhi to vahi keh Rahi hu Kam karke honeymoon mana liyo."

He spoke, "Ma but-"

Aunty just glared him and he sighed, "Fine."

Wait- I'm I invisible or do I just not simply exist? Like if someone would like here to ask me? I spoke, "Aunty but I'm not sure mere boss mereko chutti denge ya nahi."

She spoke, "Are don't worry usne nahi di to kya hua you have you're husband, who will dare to deny my son? And call me aunty again if you want a good scolding."

I spoke mentally, "I think aunty you forgot your self." I spoke then, "Uh- there's no need Ma I'll talk to him by myself."

Ofcourse this would be last thing I'll let happen that my husband talking to my boss for leaves for our honeymoon.

Aunty just smiled, "Great!"