Chapter 17

Kirti's POV

So yeah today was the day for his buisness party for which we came here in London. I decided to wear saari, a proper traditional saari without western touches. I like to wear Indian clothes in Indian style only. But the problem was, I didn't knew how to wear saari without dadi's help, and for sure I wasn't going to take Sahil's help. So I decided to video call her.

And guess what? She decline the call, yeah still I'm not going to give up and take Sahil's help.

I kept and kept calling her until she picked up and sighed,

"You'll not let me live in peace even though you're married and on your honeymoon? Can't an old lady enjoy her kitty party in peace?"

I scoffed,

"Can you atleast listen to me first?"

She gave me a tiring look,

"Tell."

I setted my phone in stand so it was facing me and dadi can help me by guiding me. I showed her saari,

"This."

She gave me such a disappointed look as if I've failed 2nd class,

"I told you learn to wear saari but nai dadi to saari cheeze faltu bolti hai maine bola tha shadi ke baad-"

I interrupted her in between,

"Ok fine dadi I can listen to this after I'll be back now help me right now."

She sighed and excused her from her friends and came in balcony, and started guiding it, it took a very long time but I finally wore it, this was my look:

I thanked dadi and she passed another taunt and compliment for my look before hanging up.

I went downstairs and he was already there ready in his suit waiting for me on couch, I don't know why I felt so good while walking downstairs in that saari and he on couch looking at me and then stood up from his seat walking towards me, butterflies are also having their kitty party in my stomach.

I reached downstairs and he came infront me,

"Shall we leave now?"

He extended his hand for me to take, I spoke jokingly,

"I wish you had shown this gentleman behaviour in our first meeting instead of leaving after yelling on your employ."

He smirked, and as I hadn't still took his hand he grabbed my wrist himself and pulled me roughly towards him making me stumble a little and land on him and our bodies were pressed togather.