Chapter 23

Kirti's POV

Why the hell is this man so unpredictable? He just- didn't really needed to embarrass or fluster me to prove he isn't boring? And the way I escaped the situation, I made my self look more stupid than he probably thinks I am.

I woke up with Sahil shaking my arm,

"C'mon wake up. We're almost there."

He said and walked to the chair, sat on it and continued using his laptop. Can he even can stay a moment without his stupid laptop?

Sometimes I get kind of jealous from his laptop.

Not like I'm craving his attention, I really am not, not at all.

Okay maybe a little...

Anyways, I fixed my hair, 20 minutes later we were on land, and we bid goodbye to Abhimanyu and Trisha, and then Sahil's car arrived and his driver (which he barely use) started driving us to home.

"Can I directly go to home?" I asked.

He said while working on his laptop, damn I gonna break that damn thing one day,

"Ofcourse tumhe zoo nai le ja raha Mai, we're heading to home only."

Can't this man answer a simple question properly? I scoffed,

"Mai apne parents ke ghar ki baat kar rahi thi, isn't it obvious? You don't look that stupid?"

He sighed and finally looked up at me from his laptop,

"If you want kal bhi ja sakti ho tum, directly?"

"Sahil the main point of cancelling our honeymoon was that I could spend time with dadi, abhi Mai zyada se zyada time spend karna chahti hu unke pas, vaise bhi- bohot kam time hai unke pas."

He nodded and said his driver to turn to my home. 15 minutes later we were there and I got off the car and his driver came and took my suitcases off the car.

Just I was about to walk inside with my suitcases, Sahil came off the car too and said,

"I'll walk you inside, give me your suitcase."

Before I could say something he took one of my suitcase from my hand, I raised my eyebrow and asked,

"Since when Mr. Sahil Sharma you were a gentleman?"

He chuckled and said,

"Maybe I can show you my Non- Gentleman mode once we're in our house, but for now, you're family is waiting."

Was that a suggestive comment?

Damn this man...

He walked towards the gate with my 2 suitcases and I was holding one, I walked faster to catch up to him and we entered the house and 2 servants of our house took the suitcase from our hands and took them to my bedroom.

As we came in living room the whole family was sitting there waiting for us, as everybody saw us they got up and I don't know how many people togather hugged me but one thing I know, Sahil stepped back as my family came to hug me.

Dad spoke first,

"Kitne time bad aayi ho milne shadi ke bad, ghar itna alag lag raha tha tumhare Jane ke bad."

Sahil spoke from behind,

"Don't worry sir, you just ask, I'll drop her here, with all pleasure." He said with smile.

What a jerk?

I looked back at him and gave him a sarcastic smile,

"No one was talking to you, you know that?"

He shrugged, "I was just helping."

Mumma and dad chuckled and mumma spoke,

"Tumhari shadi ko like 10 days hue hai or tum dono ne behes karna shuru bhi kar diye?"

Dad walked to Sahil, hugged him, Sahil hugged back back and then both of them pulled back and dad led him to couch and mumma took me inside while Manav walking beside me and I said to him,

"Aur Manav, miss kiya mereko?"

Manav scoffed, "Mai to ye bhi bhul gya tha meri koi behen hai."

I scoffed, "Shadi ke bad pehli bar Ghar aane pe ye sun ri hu main, seriously?"

Manav shrugged and said,

"Kya kahun Mai? You're not exactly an angel."

I slapped his arm and he winced.

Mumma huffed and said,

"Seriously? Manav you're 28 and Kirti, you're 25, abhi bhi behes karni hai dono ko? Achha choro ye sab Kirti jao ander dadi wait kar rahi hai tumhara."

I nodded and entered inside the room giving Manav a last glare and closed the door behind me and rushed to bed and hugged dadi tightly.

"I missed you as hell dadi."

I said while my face buried in her shoulder and she chuckled and made me sit on bed.

"I can't really believe you skipped your honeymoon for me."

I rolled my eyes, "Clearly dadi you are more important, and I wasn't actually looking forward to go on honeymoon with that jerk, nor he. It's just Sharda aunty who forced us."

She raised her eyebrow,"Jerk?"

I huffed, "I just can't understand this man dadi, he's mostly reserved or distant, out of nowhere sometimes he gets a little flirty, mostly he's cold and sometimes he becomes a gentleman, then back to jerk. Kabhi kabhi mere ko lagta hai ki is aadmi ko periods to nai aate? He's really something."

Dadi chuckled, "Atleast kabhi kabhi flirt to karta hi hai, aur tumhari bate sun lag raha hai ab Tak shayad tumhari ek-do ladiyan bhi ho chuki hongi."

I sighed, "Hui thi, but we resolved it, still it doesn't mean bohot smooth ja rahi hai ye marriage, mostly to ye laptop se hi chipka rehta hai."

Dadi chuckled, I continued telling more about what's going on in between us when about 20 minutes later mumma entered the room and said,

"Kirti, Sahil nikal raha hai you should walk him to car."

I sighed and got up from bed and headed to the living room.

______________________________________

So that's it for today, please make sure to do vote dear readers, have a good day.