Chapter 22

Sahil's POV

So, we were traveling in his plane and the pilot of my plane will just fly it to over to udaipur, anyways...

He had two cabins in his flight, me and Kirti were just sitting looking out of window in awkwardness, because nobody wanted to say anything, I decided to escape from this awkwardness by listening music, but then I remembered, Kirti never took back my earbuds from Trisha, I got up and opened the door of their cabin and....

Abhimanyu was pinning Trisha on wall by her hands either sides of her head, my eyes were traumatized.

They kind of went blank after seeing me suddenly and then I heard Kirti walking,

"Arrey Sahil Trisha ne vo earbuds mereko return-" she stopped after seeing the scene infront of her and Trisha pushed Abhimanyu away,

"When were you planning to release me?!" Trisha said.

Abhimanyu ran his fingers through his hairs in frustration, "Sahil do you have a basic courtesy to knock?"

"Umm- not-not really I guess?" Sahil said.

We all stood silent for some moments and then we all brust into laughter and Kirti said,

"Don't worry I'll make sure he doesn't disturb you people again, just make sure you people don't be just loud."

Trisha was completely embarrassed and she pulled me by my arm to our cabin and we both were still laughing,

"She was completely red."

I chuckled and said, "Well I was the one who faced second handed embarrassment their, it wasn't my fault they didn't locked the door."

"Mujhse puchh to lete, Trisha ne tumhare earbuds return kar diye the mereko mai dena bhul gayi thi bus."

We were talking so casually we almost forgot about our argument we had earlier and then remembered it and again back to awkwardness, now we both had stopped laughing, just standing infront of each other with nothing to say, okay fine, I had enough of this,

"Wanna sort out things?"

She nodded and hummed and sat with me on bed, and I said,

"I'll not disturb you from watching your cartoon or movie again."

"I'll make sure to not drop my earbuds in my orange juice again so I don't disturb you while watching movie."

She said, but how the hell she dropped her earbuds in orange juice?
Before I could ask her she said,

"So, now we are back on talking terms now?"

I chuckled and said, "That's another thing we barely talk."

She chuckled too and said, "Well, that's true, I mean, you'll not mind if I'll be too honest in this conversation, will you?"

"Not really, until you tell me you're a man." I spoke nonchalantly.

She scoffed, "Are you serious?"

I chuckled, "Not really."

She chuckled too and crossed her legs while sitting on bed facing me and spoke,

"We didn't really ever had any actual conversation, I don't even know your favourite color, can we play 20 questions?"

I scoffed, "20 questions? Are you some kind of teenager or what wife?"

"You want to pick up another argument?" She spoke.

I rolled my eyes, "Fine, you go first."

"What's your favourite color?" She asked, and it was too simple than I thought it would have been.

"Brown, my chance to ask, why you agreed to marry me?" I wasn't really interested to know her favourite color, I wanted to ask this since the start of the marriage, I yelled in resturant and left her alone embarrassed, since that day I'm thinking the same thing, am I that attractive or she's too stupid?

She stood silent for some seconds and spoke, "You already know dadi apne final stage par hai aur... ye last wish thi unki."

I hummed, "So I guess my theory was right, you're not planning to divorce me later are you?" I joked.

She teased, "I don't know, you're not really my type."

I chuckled, "Have you ever dated before? What's your type?"

"Ofcourse I've dated before, unfortunately my type turned out to be an asshole."

I raised my eyebrow after listening that, "I guess I need more story of that."

She sighed and spoke, "Well there was guy, Om, I was in a serious relationship, but then, he used to ask me for physical things and I refused and guess what? I ended up getting cheated by him, what about you? Have you have been in a relationship before?"

I took a moment before speaking, "Aayushi, her name was Aayushi, she was actually Abhimanyu's mother's bestfriend daughter, Mai usse Abhimanyu ke ek family event me Mila tha, and guess what? I also ended up getting cheated by her."

She smiled widely, "What a coincidence! Hum dono cheat hue hai!"

Is she an idiot? I said, "Isme itna khush hone ki kya bat hai?"

She chuckled sheepishly, "Um well, nai mai bus bol rahi thi hum dono cheat hue hai, by the way mujhe laga nai tha tumne kisi ko date kiya hoga."

I raised my eyebrow, "And why is that."

She scratched back of her neck and spoke, "It could be a little offensive but, you're kind of boring."

I holded back a smirk thinking of what I was about to do. Without a warning I pulled her by her arm making her lay on her back on bed and pinned her beneath me and spoke  after brushing the hairs on her face behind her ears,

"Do I've to tell right here in flight how much of "not boring" I could be?"

As always, she was blank, she suddenly pushed me off her and hid in blankets covering herself,

"I-I guess I'll prefer to sleep-"

I started laughing at her reaction and tried to take the blanket off her face atleast, "And what about our game of 20 questions?"

She spoke from under the blankets, "Fuck the game- I'm sleepy."

I continued laughing, I wondered how she ended up being in a serious relationship? She can't even handle a little bit of teasing, to be honest, I find it adorable, anyways I just patted her head from above the blanket and laid beside her and drifted off to sleep too.

______________________________________

That's it, make sure to do vote.