Chapter 9

Kirti' POV

So finally all the rasams after wedding were over. I didn't cried that much at vidai as it's like I'm just 15 min away from home so I can go whenever I want. But I cried a little to leave dadi.

Well right now, I was sitting here, in his house surrounded by his relatives and friends, in front of him with a table between us on which a bowl filled with milk and ring inside the bowl. Ok so I don't need to explain the rasam now, everybody knows this rasam.

So well in first round I WAS about to grab the ring but this Sharma guy stirred the milk which made ring go to his side and he grabbed it. THAT WAS CHEATING!!

I glared him and I just got a smirk back in return, that wasn't very nice.

In second round, this cheater used the same method but before he could take his hand out of milk bowl I snatched the ring from his fingers. I mean, this isn't called cheating I'm just playing fair because he cheated first.

In third round, my luck worked and the second my hand entered the bowl I found the ring and quickly took it out. I hope this theory turns true that whoever takes out the ring most time turns into dominant one. I hope it will be my case.

Well now, sometimes later, his mother led to me to his bedroom (fuck!) and said he'll be coming in sometime as he's with his friends and then she left the room.

As she left the room I quickly grabbed my phone started searching how to act on first night but what the actual shit is was showing that a proper way to show affection on first night, I was trying to find a way to avoid him!! I can't even sleep as I don't think it will look nice when he will come in room and I would sleeping on bed (temporary dead).

I continued searching for a while when suddenly door opened and he entered and I flinched which made my phone fell from my hands on the floor and he just gave me a look, entered in room and closed the door behind him, he opened his closet and started searching his clothes to wear after he'll take shower.

When he was searching his clothes I was just standing on the same spot like an idiot and he spoke while searching his clothes and without looking at me,

"Are you going to pick up your phone from the floor or what?"

Shit- I was now looking like an idiot, to be honest I AM an idiot.

"Uh-yeah right-"

He spoke while searching his clothes, "Dar kyu gayi thi vaise?"

I just shaked my head, "P-pata nai I'm just tired." I started unpacking my stuff to get my clothes our. While I was unpacking it he went to bathroom for his shower.

10 minutes later he came out from shower and I had unpacked my stuff now before going to shower I was taking my jewelleries off when he spoke, "Get freshed up fast I need to talk to you."

I almost shivered at that thought. I was about to say can we talk tommorow I'm tired right now and opened my mouth to speak and here what came out, "C-sure-"

Well done Kirti...you can't ever say you actually want right? Why you always end up saying opposite things? That's how I ended up saying yes for this marriage when I was about to say no. Anyways I just went for shower.

I wore my clothes, it was baggy top and shorts, yeah it was an habit to sleep in shorts. Ofcourse I'm not gonna change it ever. I came out of shower he was laying on bed by partiality sitting as he leaning on headboard. When he saw that I came out he put his phone down, "C'mon let's talk in balcony."

He got off bed and started walking towards the balcony and I followed him, his balcony had a beautiful view, also he had a quite large balcony.

We sat on couch and I said, "Kuch important hai?"

He shaked his head, "Not really, we never had any conversation so I thought we could finally have, kyu, nai karni?"

Well he had an quite attractive voice I have to admit, "It's not like that, what you want to say?"

He propped his head on his hand and spoke in deep voice, "What you want me to say?"

Ughh damn he didn't even done anything why butterflies are again clubbing in my belly? I just slightly embarrasseingly chuckled, "I-I really don't know to be honest."

He kept himself in that position and said, "I'm sorry for what I did on our first meeting, I was frustrated and- I didn't meant to leave you there alone and embarrassed."

Well he SHOULD be sorry but I just smiled, "That's alright, koi bat nahi."

He pulled his head up from his hand and said after slightly chuckling, "I didn't expected ki uske baad ha bologi tum."

I chuckled too and spoke in my mind, "I didn't expected too that I'll agree."

He said, "So we both were expecting same thing?"

I looked him in a questioning look, I just spoke that in my mind how did he heard that?

He again propped his head on his hand and said in more deep voice while giving me a smirk, "You're thinking too loud, wife."

Fuck- I blushed there and he just chuckled and got up and said, "C'mon, let's go too sleep aaj ka din vaise bhi bohot lamba tha."

He said while walking inside the bedroom from balcony, I followed him too, and laid beside him and hugged my pillow dozing off to sleep.

He looks so firm and he IS firm, but I can hear a slight teasing in his tone.

This man was strange.