Chapter 4

Sahil's POV

It had been now 7 days since my parents came and ma is literally begging for me to get married. Seriously can someone explain that why the only aim of life of Indian mothers is to get their son married? I had explained her that I really don't know any girl right now whom I can get married with.

But yesterday dad told me something which caught my attention. The Traditions textiles, biggest competitor of our company, mom had talked to their family for their daughter's hand. No, it's not their daughter who caught my attention, I don't even know her name yet, the thing caught my attention was, if I'll get married to their daughter, our companies realation will be unbreakable, I won't be facing trouble in trusting them, if we both companies will work together, we will rule over industry. The only aim of my life is to make Sharda textiles reach to the top and I can do anything for it.

Now I'm actually looking forward to marry their daughter, her name was like something Kritika or Kanishka, well, I don't really care about that, the thing I care about is to get her to say yes to marry me, I didn't even have seen her photo and I'm going to Tradition textiles right now, to talk to her father.

I do have to make sure that they won't find out why I'm actually marrying her, it stinks but yeah I've to keep that polite smiling exterior their.

Well yeah, I didn't told yet just because of dad, now I've to keep a driver, because according to him, he says it doesn't look nice that a CEO of a company drives car by himself. I mean, I really don't care it looks nice or not but now I couldn't disobey dad. Well I only used that driver when I was going for some meetings.

My driver stopped the car infront of Traditions textiles and opened the door for me. I got off car and walked inside the office, everyone greeted me when I was walking towards Pratyush Singh's cabin I just nodded to everyone without looking at them and kept my eyes on front. His assistant was showing me the way to his cabin and took me in. As Mr. Singh saw me he stood up from his chair and shaked his hands with me. He spoke,

"It's a pleasure to meet you Mr. Sharma, we are honoured to have you here."

I just smiled and said, "It's a pleasure to meet you too Mr. Singh."

We both sat on our seats, and he spoke, "So your mother talked us for our daughter's hand, we would be grateful if you'll be our daughter's husband, but we just have to get her answer right now."

I spoke in a calm tone, "I'm a patient man, Mr. Singh, I can wait for her answer."

He spoke, "I hope you don't mind me asking this question, but what made your mother ask for our daughter's hand?"

I was having a calm exterior but internally I was blank, what should I say now? I didn't even bothered to ask your daughter's name or photo after know who's daughter she is and what benifits she can give to my company? Ofcourse I wasn't going to tell the truth, I just covered it up by saying, "To be honest, Mr. Singh, my mother asked for your daughter's hand without informing me, she must have seen something in her, so I also agreed for this marriage as I trust my mother's choice."

Well, my this lie seems to work as he seemed pretty impressed, we then started talking about some business deals when we heard a knock on door and Mr. Singh allowed them to come in and when the door opened, there was a girl, in open wavy hairs and dressed up in baggy clothes of combination of bedge and white with sneakers on, with an old lady, and yeah I'm not gonna give description of that old lady as I didn't quite noticed her much, except for the fact, she was an old lady.

I'm not saying I'm attracted to that girl or something like that, I don't even know why I noticed her much? I just did. Or because ma once dressed me up in a bedge and white coloured frock when I was three? Well, I guess thats the only reason. Can't let anybody know this secret though

I was thinking all this when Mr. Singh said, "Oh Kirti? Here come in and sit, meet him, Sahil Sharma, the CEO of Sharda textiles."

Oh so she was his daughter? Kirti is her name, ok so now I know her name, I was confused between kritika kriti, kirti etc.

She smiled and extended her to shake it and spoke, "It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Sharma."

I smiled back and shaked my hands with her, "Same to you Ms. Kirti."

I then turned to Mr. Singh, "Well Mr. Singh, I'll take your leave now, I'm glad to do this deal with you." Yeah I forgot to tell we had a deal fixed. After I said I left his office.