Chapter 10

Sahil's POV

Okay so finally wedding was over and we are sitting now in my house surrounded by my family and relatives and she infront of me with a table between us and a bowl placed on it filled with milk and rose petals and a ring. I know you people aren't that dumb that I need to explain the rasam.

Well, I can't be the one loosing it even it's just a game. Which person on earth likes to loose?

So now our first round started (of the rasam ofcourse), she was about to grab the ring when I stirred the milk and ring came on my side and I picked it up from milk.

I got a glare from her but I just smirked back at her. I wasn't cheating, ma didn't told anything like that that we can't do this type of stuff.

In second round, I used the same technique to and grabbed the ring but before I could take it out she snatched the ring from my hand and picked it up from milk.

Uh well I was disappointed and impressed at the same time, so she isn't the submissive type I expected her to be when she always blanked out whenever we had eye contact. And yeah I was disappointed because I lost this round.

Well now, it's the third round, but guess luck wasn't in my side, the second she entered her hand in milk she found ring.

Uh well, I just hope that this theory, that who wins this game turns out the dominant one, doesn't be true.

Anyways, ma led her to my bedroom and I went out to garden with my bestfriends Aarush and Kartik, uh well yeah I haven't introduced you to these to assholes, we are friends since college. Aarush, a professional popular artist and Kartik, runs his family buisness.

Aarush spoke, "Hmm, to kaisa feel ho ra?"

I have him a look, "Matlab?"

Kartik spoke, "Matlab married hone ke baad kuch alag alag sa lag ra hai?"

I said, "Ha actually, mujhe lag ra ki tum dono katal kar du, I'm so fuckin freakin out ki rat me mujhe uske sath Sona hai aur tum log yaha faltu ke sawal puch re ho!"

Kartik yawned, "Abe itta kya nervous ho ra hai? Bol to aaise raha hai ki jaise kabhi kisi aurat ke saath soya hi nahi, apni us nagin ex ke sath sone me dar nai laga bhabhi to fir bhi cute lagi jaise tune bataya she's a shy type ki kaise vo har bar eye contact par embarrass hori thi."

I just glared him and he chuckled and said, "Abe gandi soch bhabhi ma saman hoti hai flirty way me cute ni keh ra tha."

I continued glaring him with corner eye, "Better."

Aarush just chuckled and teased, "Conversation Aaj tak hui nai jealously pele hi shuru, quite possessive Sahil."

I just rolled my eyes, "Bakvas choro ye batao first night pe kaise act karna hai, ek to I seriously I don't know why she is always so nervous?"

Aarush spoke, "Dekh tune bataya ki Aaj Tak tumhari real conversation nai hui hai na? To Aaj usse baat kar fursat me."

Kartik spoke, "Aur use ye mat show kariyo ki tu bhi nervous hai, because you already told she's a shy type, to tu agar normal behave karega to use bhi Thora comfortable lagega."

I sighed, "Fine."

Kartik spoke to Aarush, "Chal bhayi hum nikalte hai." And they both left.

I headed towards my bedroom, as I entered in bedroom she was using her phone she suddenly flinched and her phone fell from her hands, I just looked at her but said nothing, I just entered the room closing the door behind me and went to my closet searching for my clothes to wear after shower.

I could feel she was still standing on the same spot for I dont know what reason. Idiot. I spoke while keeping my eyes in my closet only, "Are you going to pick up your phone or what?"

She finally came in her senses, "Uh-yeah right-"

I spoke while searching my clothes, "Dar kyu gayi thi vaise?"

She just shaked her head and said, "P-pata nai I'm just tired." And then she started unpacking her stuff and I went to shower.

10 minutes later I came out from my shower and saw her taking off her jewelleries and spoke, "Get freshed up fast I need to talk to you."

She spoke, "C-sure-"

When she left for shower I just laid on bed and started using my phone, sometime later she came out of her shower she was in a baggy top and shorts, atleast she wasn't hesitant to wear shorts infront of me I was kind of glad for that. "C'mon let's talk in balcony."

I got off bed and started to walk towards balcony and she followed me and we both sat on couch, she, infront of me. She then spoke, "Kuch important hai?"

I shaked my head, "Not really, we never had any real conversation so I thought we could have now, kyu, nai karni?

She said, "It's not like that- what you want to say?"

I propped my head on my hands and spoke, "What you want me to say?" I barely even did anything and I could see her a little red, still I holded back my smirk and chuckle.

She spoke by slightly embarrasseingly chuckling, "I-I really don't know to be honest."

I should have known I should not expecting her to give any topics for conversation so I firstly spoke the very important thing. I kept my head propped on my hand and said, "I'm sorry for what I did on our first meeting. I was frustrated and- I didn't meant leave you there alone and embarrassed."

She just smiled and said, "That's alright, koi bat nahi."

I pulled my head up from my hands and slightly chuckled and said, "I didn't expected ki uske baad ha bologi tum."

She chuckled too and it was looking like she was agreeing to me, well I know she got married for her grandmother.

I couldn't help but tease her a little, "So we both were expecting the same thing?"

She looked up at me in a questioning look that how I knew what was she thinking.

I continued teasing her, I propped my head on my hand again and spoke in extra deep voice giving her a smirk, "You're thinking too loud, wife."

She became too flustered now I couldn't hold my laugh and said after chuckling, "C'mon, let's go to sleep aaj ka din vaise bhi bohot lamba tha."

I started walking in bedroom and she followed me. She laid beside me and hugged her pillow slowly dozing off to sleep.

I know she looks innocent and adorable but the way she snatched the ring with me it gave me look of her another side.

This woman was strange.