Chapter 20

Sahil's POV

So, I didn't had a really great night, thanks to dear wife. I woke up and saw she wasn't beside me, atleast my morning is peaceful. I was still tired but decided to get ready for the day anyways...

I went out of room and first I saw was Trisha serving pasta to Kirti, who is still in night suit meanwhile Trisha is already ready. She looked at me with a smile and said,

"Good morning Sahil Bhai."

"Morning", I answered simply and she looked at me and raised her eyebrow and then looked between me and Kirti and teased with a smirk,

"Kya baat hai dono thake thake lag rahe ho kuch hua hai kya kal rat?"

Her smirk reminds me of her brother Yuvaan, on of my closest friends of college as I mentioned earlier. This girl has got his brother's smirk.

As she said that unintentionally Kirti and me looked each other from corner eyes for some moments and then realised that we are looking at each other then looked away, great morning I'm having.

Seriously? We are miles away from intimacy currently, infact, I'm shocked how I am alive after previous night, Kirti's one of those girl who cry after smashing a lamp on someone's head unintentionally because they lost control from their temper and later realise what scandal the did. An another new fact I got to know about her.

Trisha just smirked after seeing our reaction and she walked to Kirti and nudged in her arm with her elbow and teased,

"Bhabhi aap to kuch bolo kuch hua hai kya?"

Kirti shot me a glare from her corner eyes and I could feel it I was just intentionally looking away. She spoke,

"Bohot kuch hua hai."

I suddenly turned my head towards her with slightly widened eyes, is she a complete idiot? Does she even know a term "double meaning"?

A sudden realisation hit her and she turned to Trisha and said,

"Trisha I didn't-"

She didn't waited for her to complete and walked towards me with a smirk and I knew what was coming next. I just turned my face around running my fingers through my hair in frustration when Trisha came and nudged his elbow on my arm just as she did on Kirti's and said,

"Bhai aap to batao bohot kuch kya hua rat me?"

I had enough, I huffed and grabbed her arm and moved her so she's infront of me and said,

"Kal rat mai kisi ke laptop se apna sir fatwane se bacha hu, aur kuch?"

I don't know what was so funny in that and she started laughing. Finally she stopped teasing and said,

"Achha bhai can you help me?"

"Depends on what you're asking."

"Bhai can you please wake maan up?"

So that was an difficult task now, let me tell you, Abhimanyu doesn't sleep when he goes to bed, he gets temporarily dead, then someone has to perform exorcism on him and then he gets alive and get off the bed.

Back in college days, in hostel we just used to use to beat him up to wake him up, Trisha probably wakes him up with kisses and all that stuff, anyways I agreed for a reason which I also don't know.

"Sure."

I went to his room and shaked him up and he just groaned and mumbled in sleep,

"Jana don't disturb me right now-"

Cheesy jerk

I wasn't in a mood to beat him up right now I just shaked him again and this pervert creature pulled me on bed, ofcourse he thought I was Trisha.

As he pulled me on bed I fell beside him on bed and he tried to pin me on bed and kiss me but thanks to my reflexes I punched his nose and he fell off bed groaning in pain, maybe he fractured his nose? I don't care anyways...

"Trish what the hell is wrong with you?"

This idiot still didn't opened his eyes groaning in pain with his bleeding nose and I got off bed and fixed my clothes,

"Ab ye din aa gaye hai ki koi dost ke sath rehne me izzat-aabroo pe ban aayi hai."

He finally opened his eyes and saw me and made face like someone's dead,

"Tu kya kar raha hai yahan pe?"

I scoffed, what a genius question,

"Mai yaha pe jagane aaya tha tereko kyuki Trisha ne kaha tha, I'll make sure next time na aau, ab chal neeche wait kar ri hai teri "Jana" tere liye."

I huffed and went out of room without waiting for him and he followed me downstairs. When we reached downstairs Trisha saw his bleeding nose and rushed to him with a concerning face,

"Maan ye khoon kaise aa raha hai?"

Abhimanyu looked at me while saying to her,

"Is aadmi ko mujhe uthane ko kyu bheja aur ha ye is kamine ke goodmorning karne ka tareeka hai." He said  while laughing.

Trisha glared me, and to be honest, I couldn't care less, I just took an apple from food basket and started eating it when Trisha walked to me and said,

"Bhai ye konsa tareeka hai uthane ka? Haan main manti hu vo aasani se nai uthte but still mukka marke kon uthata hai?"

I mean... I'm trying to take her seriously but I just can't.

"It's called self defense."

"Self defence?" She was looking confused.

I finally my apple and threw it in the bin,

"It could be embarrasseing I'm warning you."

She gave me a look to continue so I said,

"Aapke pyare man ne mujhe unki Trish samajhkar bed pe kheech liya tha."

Trisha gave Abhimanyu a look and Kirti choked on her orange juice, I guess she definitely imagined what could had been to me if I didn't punched him.

"Look Trish, I'm not trying to be rude but I've valid reasons for what I did. Firstly I'm straight, second thing if I was not he would be the last person I would kiss, and thrid thing is that I'm married, that's another thing my life is on risk because of the woman who is living with me and would not hesitate to throw me off cliff the very chance she'll get."

______________________________________

So that's it readers sorry for not posting chapters continuously I'm a student and I'm having exams right now...so that's it make sure to do vote.