Chapter 16

Sahil's POV

So I'm currently working on laptop right now and it's like half an hour left till we'll reach to our destination and I'm already so very tired.

I can't understand how can this woman sleep this much? Like when we arrived she went to bed after like some 5 minutes? Slept for hours and then woke up, we talked for like half an hour? She had her food and again slept, seriously?

Anyways, atleast she isn't some spoiled princess craving attention all the time. Which is good, I don't have time to handle some girl's tantrums. Infact, I'm the one who has initiate the conversation, she wouldn't even had minded if I kept that typical arranged marriage cold husband act. She is a little too much unbothered, not like I'm complaining.

Anyways, it was now 10 minutes left so I decided to finally wake her up, because if I didn't, she could have stayed like that for hours. Let's say she's temporarily dead on bed.

I got up from my seat and walked to bed bending down shaked her arm gently,

"Wake up wife we're almost there."

She just turned over hiding under blankets. At the time of landing it was important for her to have her seatbelt on. I continued trying to wake her up but she wasn't, I guess the reason was I was shaking her arm very slightly? I mean I barely know her I can't just shake her to wake her up just like I did to my friends?

Anyways, I didn't had any choice so I removed the blanket from her picked her up in bridal style and placed her on her seat and put on his seat belt.
Her hairs were messed up so I tugged some of her hairs behind her ears.

I sat on my seat then finally shut down my laptop. We were like 5 minutes from our landing when she slowly opened her eyes and looked here and there and asked in sleepy voice,

"Mai bed pe sori thi na shayad? Seat pe kaise phir?"

Ofcourse why would I tell it was me?

"Tum so rahi thi and we were almost there so I waked you up, neend me thi isliye yad nahi hoga jab seat tak chal ke aayi thi."

She just hummed in response and I turned my head towards the flight's window hiding my smile from her.

.....

We were now in car heading to home. I worked for some like 4-5 hours continuously on screen so I was definitely tired. I didn't even realised when I fell asleep in car.

I suddenly felt someone poking something on my shoulder and I heard this voice,

"Shail, Sahil we've arrived wake up."

I opened my eyes and turned my head towards her, she was waking me up by poking a pen on my shoulder. I just gave her a look,

"Seriously?"

That was my inner voice speaking, she was waking me up by poking me with a pen, what is this woman? She could have woke me up like a normal person, but no, why would she? Afterall she's the great Kirti Singh.

Anyways, I just spoke,

"Yeah right."

We both got off car and I was tired as hell so the moment we went inside the house I just walked upstairs without wasting a moment.

She was still downstairs doing something which I don't know. I just fell on bed on my back, I really needed rest that time. Sometime later I realised I haven't still not turned in the heater, I didn't even noticed the freezing temperature because of tiredness. I turned it on and decided to get freshed up first before sleeping.

My suitcase was still downstairs lying on floor of living room but I didn't botherd to go downstairs and get it right now. I had some of my clothes in closet too.

I went for my shower. Well, shower reduced half of my tiredness. As I came out she was in the room with her suitcase searching for her clothes and the moment she saw me she instantly turned around so her back was facing me and spoke,

"I-I didn't saw anything-"

I went blank for some seconds, I could see her flustered even her back was facing me. I looked at her, then looked down at my towel, hopefully it was tied up, for a moment I thought it slipped off that's why I went blank, I just sighed before speaking,

"For a moment I thought my towel slipped off for the way you turned around."

I just walked towards closet and I couldn't help but smirk at her reaction. Haven't she ever seen a half naked man before?

I took out my clothes and got dressed up then spoke,

"You can turn around."

She hesitantly turned around. She was definitely looking embarrassed, she just took her clothes and rushed to bathroom and then I let my chuckle out which I was holding from minutes. Well finally I laid on bed and dozed off too sleep