Chapter 15

Kirti's POV

Some hours later we are finally here in London. We straight away headed to his penthouse in London (he comes London too often that's why he has a house there). We are here for 5 days and then we'll leave for Maldives.

I wasn't tired because the only thing I did in flight was sleep, eat and again sleep. The amount of hours I slept today, I don't think so I'm sleeping tonight. Anyways, now currently we are in his car heading to home.

He was already asleep in car, in 9.5 hours of flight, I guess he slept for 4 hours, half an hour talked to me and worked on his laptop for rest of the time. Uh- I guess I'm too shameless that he was working on laptop all the time meanwhile I was temporarily dead on bed. Anyways...

The driver stopped the car infront of house and he was still asleep, should I ask to driver to wake him up or should I do that by myself? Don't you think asking driver to wake him up will be a little too wierd? I was thinking all this when the driver spoke,

"We arrived to destination ma'am."

I know this was the code to say get your ass out the car. Anyways, I decided to finally wake him up, I took out a pen from my bag and poked him on his shoulder by it,

"Sahil, Sahil we've arrived wake up."

He opened his eyes and looked on his shoulder on which I poking on pen, he gave a look which I don't know what it meant and said,

"Yeah right."

We both got off the car and walked inside the house, this house wasn't as big as the house in India but it's truly beautiful.

I turned to him to ask more about the house but I could already see him going upstairs to bedroom.

I just shrugged and decided to explore the house by myself only. But first I needed to get freshed up and actually no, the first I needed to turn on the heaters of the house, it's literally freezing here.

But I didn't knew from where to turn it on. I looked here and there for like about 10 min but then finally gave up and decided to go to Sahil. He was already looking tired and I guess thats why he rushed in bedroom. He would be probably sleeping, but how in this freezing temperature? Suddenly I felt the house getting warmer, he would have started the heater I guess?

I went in kitchen for some water, but then saw garden from the window of kitchen, it was beautiful. I went in garden and stayed there like for some 10 minutes but then realised that I was supposed to get freshed up first so I went upstairs to the bedroom with my suitcase which was still laying on the floor of living room.

Sahil would be probably sleeping right now. So I went in bedroom but he wasn't inside, probably he could be in bathroom? I put my suitcase down and took out my clothes that's when he came out of bathroom.

He was showering because he came out with just a towel wrapped around his waist and nothing else, his hairs were wet and messy. I instantly turned around,

"I-I didn't saw anything-"

He stayed silent for a second and then said,

"For a moment I thought my towel slipped off for the way you turned around."

He walked to closet and took his clothes out. He hadn't unpacked his stuff but he comes London often so he already had some clothes in the closet.
He got dressed up and said,

"You can turn around now."

I turned around hesitantly and put my suitcase down and took my clothes and went for shower.

Why I have to act stupid all the time??!!

Anyways, not gonna lie he's got quite a body. And what's the best part? He don't have any tattoo, umm yeah say me boring but I never liked tattoos.

Well for now I'll just go for my shower.