Chapter 25

Kirti's POV

Why can't just this man try not to act like a jerk for a moment? You know it's been 10 days to marriage and we are mostly bickering. Like everytime this man has some snarky comments to pass on which will obviously rile me up and he knows it!

Okay so I was walked past gate of my house, still some butterflies fluttering in my belly for the way he pinned me on car, still can't deny the fact I hate this man.

I was walking when I casually looked up and guess what? My eyes fell on grandma's room balcony and there was it:

Mumma, Manav, and dadi leaning on the railing of balcony and looking me like idiots with a smile reached to their ears.

I mean fine, Manav is an idiot I know it, but what's wrong with mumma and dadi?

I just continued walking and walking and entered my house and then realised,

Did they saw Sahil pinning me on car and I was flustered?

Great. I was thinking all this when these three came rushing downstairs even dadi, who's sick right now came just to say,

"Can we expect babies now?!"

"What?" I was clearly dumbfounded.

Manav spoke,

"C'mon you know we saw everything."

I scoffed, "It was nothing! Why you people are so excited for nothing? It's wasn't like he kissed me-"

Umm- well, these words just slipped out of my mouth in front of mumma and dadi.

Mumma just cleared her throat and said,

"I guess- Mai aur tumhari dadi abhi bhi room me hai so you know-"

Ughhhhh!! Why the hell I'm so stupid?? I just changed the topic,

"Aap logo yahi sab karna hai abhi to mai vapis hi chali jau yahi better hoga."

I said and without waiting for them to speak anything I strommed off towards my room and I heard Manav saying from behind,

"Irritate vagera kuchh nai hui hai ye isko bus jaldi se Sahil ke pas vapis Jana hai."

I heard mumma and dadi laughing, I'm gonna kill this jerk someday I swear. Anyways, I just entered my room and laid on bed.

Things happened so quickly between me and Sahil, just in a month, we met, our marriage got fixed, and now I'm here. I missed my room, my bed, my old life, where there was no man who gave me butterflies yet pissed me off as hell everytime at the same time.

Once a genius said,

Arranged marriage is scary.

It definitely is. I don't even know this marriage is gonna work well or not. It scares me even more, because divorce isn't as easy as it seems like, it looks so easy to do, but it really shakes up your life and your future.

I don't want to think about all these stuff now, I just took out my comfortable clothes and went for a shower than dozed off to sleep as I was still tired from the journey (that's another thing the only thing I did in the flight was eat and sleep).

3 hours later...

I woke up and it's 1 in afternoon, I just again headed to dadi's room again, I knew she's gonna tease me but she's the only reason why I cancelled my honeymoon, not like me and Sahil is upset about it, infact we're glad that we don't have to deal with awkwardness on that trip. So it would be stupid if I'll just avoid dadi only because she would tease me.

I entered the room and dadi was on bed reading her book. As she saw me entering she looked up from her book and said in a teasing way,

"Pata hai tumne answer nai kiya tha, can I expect babies?"

I just rolled my eyes and sat beside her on bed and said with a sarcastic smile,

"No you can't."

She just chuckled, "That's sad, par pata hai tum jitna bata rahi thi utni buri condition lagti to nai is marriage ki, I mean, you were red as tomato Kirti when he pinned you on car."

I huffed, "Dekho dadi problem ye hai ki mujhe ye aadmi nai samajh aa raha, he's too unpredictable! Sometimes I feel like use split personality disorder hai, iski jaisi personality hai, uspe iske mood ka kabhi kuch pata hi nai chalta?"

She rolled her eyes, "So were you expecting tum use 10 din me khuli kitab ki tarah jan jaogi?"

I sighed, "Ofcourse vo nahi keh rahi mai, the problem is- I don't even know what problem is?"

I groaned at last sentence and she just chuckled and said,

"It's going to be fine, bus overthinking kar rahi hai tu."

I said while my face buried in my palms,

"Easy for you to say, meri jagah par hote to pata chalta."

She just rolled her eyes,

"Teri jagah reh chuki hu tabhi bol rahi hu, tere baba aur meri bhi arranged marriage hi hui thi."

I finally removed my face from my palms,

"Han to baba was also not a sarcastic jerk."

She chuckled, "He was worse than that, tumhe pata nai na Pratyush ke hone se pehle vo kaise the."

I raised my eyebrow, "I guess I need more story of that."

She started telling me about her newly wed phase and I just listened to her. Dadi always had so good stories to tell, no wonder she was my favourite family member.

______________________________________

Okay fine readers I know I'm posting too late, sorry for that, you know personal issues. I had to unpublish my story for sometime also regarding that issue only, I appologise for that too. And again, please do vote and comment down your opinions about the story, have a good day, or night maybe? Whatever period of day it is...