Chapter 27

Kirti's POV

It's been 2 hours since I'm sitting with dadi and after she fell asleep I left the room. It's been evening now so I decided to go to library. I decided a simple outfit and this was it:

I just loved reading books, especially in library, reading books in library is different than reading books in bedroom

I just loved reading books, especially in library, reading books in library is different than reading books in bedroom. I normally read thrillers, sometimes romance (not dark romance ones, it's scenes are too much for me to handle) and sometimes historic books too.

As library was my favourite place, library romance was my fantasy, but here I am, arranged married to a boring arrogant jerk. Anyways... I just walked towards my car and drove to library.

3 hours later...

It was approximately 8 and I finally decided to go home even though I didn't wanted to, but tommorow is Monday, I've to go office, so I need to reach home (ughh I hate Mondays).

I walked out of library and I was already freezing by temprature. I got a notification and I grabbed my phone from my pocket and continued walking towards my car while looking at my phone and I suddenly bumped in someone's chest.

"I'm so sor-"

I was about to appologise, but then I looked up at the person's face, and I paused.

"Hey- umm- it's been a long time, isn't it?"

Said Om. Yes. That Om. My ex, who cheated on me. He was scratching his back of neck a little nervously.

I was such in a good mood, but always there has to be someone who's gonna spoil it for me. I gave a fake smile and said,

"Indeed, it's been a long time, bye."

I was about to walk away when he grabbed my hand and pulled me back to him,

"Don't walk away from me Riti."

I yanked my hand back from his,

"Don't call me that."

He scoffed,

"Then what should I call you? You're just overacting Riti."

"It's Mrs. Kirti Sahil Sharma for your kind information Om."

Okay, I had to pretend I was proud to say that, but I was not, ofcourse I'm not gonna tell him I married a jerk.

He stood silent for second and then said,

"I thought uncle ka nam Pratyush Singh tha."

I scoffed, is he that stupid from his childhood or he sold his common sense to pay some slut for him to fuck?

I just showed him my ring and said,

"Ab samajh aaya Sahil Sharma kon hai?"

He looked at me with a blank expression, and then said,