the start of the day

*flashback to when lilith was 5 at the orphanage*The orphanage was full of bright colours all over the walls, pictures of drawings all the kids had made,however you would often find lilith in the corner reading a book or looking at the old,dirty broken picture book full of old memories that her mother had made. lilith who has dark wavy hair and pale skin her right eye was white no one kew why her eye was white but lilith loved her eye but when it was adopten day the orphanage would often make her cover it so she would look somewhat 'normal'.However today was just a normal day.

Lilith sat in her corner reading a child's book the staff would often give lilith new toys or seats for her corner.''Lilith it's time for food darling''miss shanen called her soft voice echoed through the hall ,as the women came closer her soft blond hair fell so carefully on her face as she kneeled down to the young girl taking her hand.Even though the walk to the lunch hall only tuck about two minutes it felt like a ten years for lilith as the hallway grew longer as everything started to morph into one big blur lilith who  was just recently diagnosed epileptic started to feel sick as she collapsed.Her body becoming stiff and her breathing shallow miss shane keeped her head still the on site nurse came running in just she started to reganine consene.

''W..w what happened w why am on the floor?''lilith groaned as she looked around confused about what happened but the reassuring smile on miss shane's faces and the nurses comforted  lilith like when a mother hugs her injured child the love and warm comforted lilith as all she has left of her mother was that old dirty picture book.

''oh honey you had a fit again you remember last week  you had one''miss shane said as she brushed lilith's hair out her face ''were gonna take you to your room ok to rest we will have breakfast brought up to you.'' 

As miss shane spoke she scooped lilith up in her arms lilith's small body fit like a glove as her body  molded to her arm shape.the walk up the stairs was short as lilith was softly put in her bed even tucked in.The room even though was bright and warm there was a scene of coldness and a  gloom of darkness loomed over everyone but lilith she felt safer when everything was dark and cold,she didn't like much colour over than light pink and emerald green.The young lilith sat in her bed alone now as everyone left,the room was to quiet  it was like fog thick enough to cut threw.Even though lilith was alone she liked it like this (however some day were different some days she hated being alone but this is why she has the picture book by her side) ,she reached over to the bedside table grabbing the picture book,lilith carefully opened the book flipping  through the pages till she got the the four's page the picture looked odd,even though she has looked at it hundreds of thousands of times this time it looked off.The picture of  baby lilith and her mother now looked off as she look closer the necklace her mother ones wore looked off, lilith once thought it was a normal cross but it looked different this time.

(please don't judge the picture i'm gonna make it better later)

it looked like an upside down cross to her with what looked like a capital G going through it

it looked like an upside down cross to her with what looked like a capital G going through it.However she soon ignored it as she got distracted by her teddy bear who had fallen off her bed.Carefully she put the book back in is designated  place,after doing this she grabbed her teddy, the teddy was old and has a few marks on it but it wasn't just a normal teddy it was her special teddy it was green not any kinda green though, it was emerald green the same emerald green lilith loved,however the teddy had black jacket on it with one of the packets having a message from lilith mother-''i love you'' this message is what made it her special  teddy.No one else had something like this in the orphanage.

But just as lilith started to cuddle her teddy the workers come in to give lilith her medicine three workers all coming in at the same time looking the same wearing the same outfits made lilith feel scared in away but why? just as lilith tried to ask why she had to take her medicine she started to feel sleepy as she drank the juice they gave her. Soon she would fall asleep her head hitting her soft pillow almost in slow motion. The staff would soon leave just as quickly as they came.