adoption day

''wake up guys its adoption day some of you guys may be getting a new home''mr larry said as he went into every room till he got to lilith's room to find her reading a book on the floor this would be normal for lilith but it wasn't a kids book she was reading it was the book IT by stephen king.''LILITH!''mr larry shouted as he snached the book out the girls hand.

Lilith who was now in shock tried to get her book back but instead was handed her eye patch.

''put this on and meet everyone downstairs''mr larry mumbled as he stormed out throwing the book in his office.Lilith now left with the eye patch felt upset and alone this was a common feeling for her on adoption days but she got on with it. As the young lilith got chage wearing a flowy dark dress that was flowers inbroted on it it was old you could tell it was old but it was well looked after even the marks on the top of the dress looked like they were meant to be there all placed perfectly.

After ten minutes of lilith getting ready she rushed down the hallways seeing all the children getting ready  to meet all the adults.The hallways were bright and welcoming and long pictures of animals and rainbows covered the walls that lilith was now running down as she was now getting called at as she was late.Late for her big day late for what could be a possible change in her life as she know it.''LILITH HURRY UP''mr larry shouted from the bottom of the stairwell.Rushing down the stairs careful not to fall  lilith lined up with the other children but her eye patch and black dress was the opposed to the others as they were all wearing bright colours and no eye patches.

''right is everyone ready'' miss shane said her voice soothing  the worrying children as excitement  and panic run through their minds she walked down the line of children walking past max who was an autistic boy who would often play with lilith,stand next to max was molly a sweet girl but she was sadly a child many people wouldn't want due to her being def most people wouldn't want a deaf child as this meant a lot of care in their eyes.

''ah lilith sweetie come with me darling'' miss shane tuck the girls hand carefully taking her to a separate room. '' we have a new family waiting for you i think you will really like them, they even  came extra early just to meet you'' Miss Shane smiled making sure she was ok.

''why me?'' lilith questioned 

''because they like you sweetie now come on lets not keep them waiting''lilith now taking miss shane's hand as they walked into the private room.

The door opened slowly but also somewhat quickly as the new family turned to look at the door.There was an older man about 30 he was wearing a black leather jacket with spikes on the shoulders,his hair was short but curly he has a smile on his face as he spoke to the other people in the room,there was a woman who has ginger hair and a flower dress on it was white and elegant they also had a son who was wearing a dark blue outfit with shorts he has a badge on his top with metallica on it.Lilith smiled a little as she felt like she would fit in with this new family she wasn't sure why she liked them but she knew she was ready to be apart of their family. 

''hello lilith my name is mr smith this is my wife miss smith and are son tommy''the man smiled even though he dressed like he was scary he seemed very sweet.''if it's ok with you, me and my family would like to take you out for the day''Lilith smiled and nodded excited for a day out.

''why she wearing a eye patch.''tommy giggled but his dad gave me the look of shut up he didn't even had to say anything but tommy nodded before apologies ''sorry i didn't mean to upset you'' he looked down as he figated with a toy.

''its ok.''lilith smiled as she looked around before miss shane spoke up ''i spouse you will want to be going then'' she smiled 

Mr smith nodded as he stood up taking lilith hand.''well little lady where would you like to go'' he got down to her level as he spoke to her. ''can we go to the library'.'she smiled as she's never been asked where she would like to go before.

''well that sound like a good idea sweetie how about after we take you to a music shop.''mr smith smiled  as they all walked out the orphanage that day would be lilith last day their as the smith's would adopte lilith that day.They would also get her into lots of different music types but one band would stand out the most.