Panic

''sis what is ..oh shit''I hear Tommy whisper under his breath as he looks at my room at this point everyone was standing around looking at my room.I kinda just stand their before walking off crying i could hear Tommy shout after me but i didn't care my room was destroyed and i don't understand why.I walk into rains room like i said before me and rain are close like best mates so i just flop onto his bed and start to cry.

''hey c c can i come in''i hear rain softly speak I kinda just grown i yes as i sit up to look at him ''hey i know your upset ok your brother has called Copia down we think someone come into the den when we were all at band practice this morning then we had the fire alarm go off and other stuff so were not sure when it happend''he sighted as he pulled me into his arms.

I though about it before it hit me maybe it was that group of kids from before it was strange that they were in this part of the minastrey so they could have done it but the ghouls were in the den at this point.I just cried a bit more before calming down a little be and walking out to talk to the others.

''right i will have a look at the cameras and their will be an assembly  in the school tomorrow to talk about this as i..''copia speaks but just he about to finish his sentence he turns to look at me and smiles ''hello sweetie umm oh ye thats what i was umm saying umm ye i won't let this happen again but for the time being lilithe sweetie you will have to share a room with your brother or one of the ghoullets ok''he smiles as i looks at me before reaching out to tuck a bit of hair behind my ear.

''i think ill be more happy with sharing with Tommy da..''i smile before stopping mid sentence ''s s sorry''i mumble as i go red with embarrassment  i look down before hearing Copia kneel down in front of me and whispered.

''take your time sweetie and never be sorry ok your my daughter ok and ill be more than happy for you to call me dad but don't feel pressed ok sweetie''he smiled as his hand cupped my face softly i couldn't help it i smiled and hugged him.

''thank you dad''i mumbeld but i guess because the ghouls had super hearing they heard it as the room filled with ''awwwww'' in seconds.I got more embarrassed but i didn't care well i did but i was getting to tired to give a crap.i leant into copia as i felt him pick me up like i was as light as anything. 

''lets get you umm to bed ok''he mumbeld as he walked to tommys  were a spare maters layed on the floor.He sat went to lay me down on tommys bed as tommy has said he would take the floor,when i started to wine and cling to his top.

''n n no please''i cried as my body went hard and my eyes rolled to the back of my bed.

(short one today guys sorry)