what you done can't be undone (part 1)

I was still in the hospital after two days its was getting boring.I sat up in bed as i read a comic to try and take my mind off the fact i wasn't going to be living with Tommy till next week as i had to do physiotherapy as my legs were extramural weak that and my room wasn't ready i don't know but that's what Tommy told me yesterday when he came to visit.

''hello Lilith am just gonna check your Vitus ok sweetie''the nurse smiled as she came over. Checking some stuff on the screens am not sure what she was even looking at but she seemed happy with whatever it was.She turned back to look at me as she mumbbeld about everything being ok and that i can head to the next part of treatment.

I just nod as the nurse spoke words i didn't understand she soon left after ten minutes.Looking after at my bedside table i reached out for my phone and headphones to listen to my music. Scrolling through my playlist trying to figure out what to listen to.

Notification  

Big bear-hey sis me and the guys are gonna come up and say hi 

I looked at the message for a second before replaying i was a bit confused by who he meant by the guys i only kew jack.I replayed with an ok and called for the nurse to help me get change as i couldn't stand up and move on my own that well.AS the nurse helped me get change and do my hair my doctor came in looking for the nurse who was helping me get ready.

''Amilay i need your help in room 8 please''the doctor said in a rushed voice as he left the room quickly.The nurse just sighed as she finished braiding my hair.

''i will be back later ok sweetie''she smiled as she picked up her stuff and left to meet the doctor.I sat up in bed grabbing my phone to put my music on.I sang along to my music doing the best i can staying in tone.Ye i guess being in a coma this long your voice gets a bit crockey. After a few hours of singing and watching TV Tommy arrived opening the door to my white plane room he smiled down at me as he sat next to me holding a bar of chocolate in one hand.

''hey sis though you would wan't to me the people i been calling family''he smiled sofly grabbing my hand as 4 men walk in one was small with blond hair and behind them was a taller man with brown hair but they weren't human if that makes sence they had horns and a tails they were all looking down at the floor not sure on what to say.

''were just waiting for copia then we will talk ok''Tommy mumbled looking at the 4 men behind him.They noded in his response. I started to zone out and wine as my head started to hurt. ''sis you ok look at me''he lifted my chin up to look to him he could see something was wrong.He told someone called swiss to turn the lights off and get a nurse.I closed my eyes to try and stop the pain a few tears running down my face as i heard the nurse running in telling everyone to leave.

The nurse spoke in a rushed tone as she layed my bed flat  and pushed me to my side as i started to fit.My body aced as my legs shacked and my head was filled with new memories and old one and even the dreams from the coma i cried more as i heard the doctors and nurses rushed to my side. I started to wake up my eyes flicking open.I looked around the room the lights had been turned back on it was bright and gave me a headache.I looked outside to see Tommy phasing outside with a older man with black hair trying to comfort him.