a shopping day out before the ritual

''omg you should get this dress''I looked over to see Aurora holding up a black dress with white lacing at the bottom the dress was gorgeous and was something i would wear.I walked over to were the ghoul was and stuck the dress from her to try it on.

''guys it fitsss''i giggle as i walk out the dress came up to the middle of my thighs it fit perfectly i spun in the dress it looks so good on me i smiled so brightly.

''sooo you gonna were it to the ritual tonight love i believe rain also likessss you''Cirrus giggles from behind her girlfriend see their was a rumor going around that rain liked me like liked liked me i didn't believe it of course because rain is just a mate.But i node yes to wearing my new dress tonight.I paid for the dress and went went to shop after shop however we need to get back as the ghoullets couldn't keep up with using their human persona in front of people so we made are way back.

We quickly snuck back onto the grounds as back into the church the girls ran to the practices room for tonight and i went back to my room well Tommy's room but he was away on a trip at the moment so its my room for now.I got changed in my dress it hugged all my curves  and made me feel like a princess lol cringe i know but girls will get it. 

(guys im gonna change lilith age in the next chapter or doing a time skip :)

I grabbed my phone from the nightstand looking at the time shit its all most time.I looked at the mirror to see how i looked feeing happy with the look i made my way to the ghouls.I could hear swiss and sodo shouting over something as i got closer to the back stage bit it became clear they were having a little  argument over who got to out first with papa they soon stopped when they saw me.

''umm hey hun umm''siwss looks down his tail tuck between his legs as he mumbles i jut's sigh and walk past them sitting on the sofa next to where papa nhile was sitting.

''TEN MINUTES CALL''one of the clergy menbers shouted as they rushed around getting everything ready.

''hey darling''i looked up to see rain standing in front of me smiling as he sat on the floor in front of me ''why don't you go into the crowed no more you use to love it when you came''he looked at me his head tilted to the side his tail flicking back  and forward.I juts looked at him truth be told idk why i didn't stand at the front of the crowed no more .i just didn't.

''i don't know rain i just don't like it no more that and back stage i get to help out''i smiled as i liked helping out back stage it was fun.

''ahhh lilith darling how would you like to join me and the ghouls on stage for tonight's ritual''WHATTTT i looked at my dad with shock wow umm i don't know what to say.

''ye but i though umm''he smiled at me and handed me a ghoul outfit well most people know im copia's daughter but i still liked to keep my identity mine for a little while longer.

''you don't have to waer the ghoullet outfit sweetie what your wearing is fine or you could watch from the crowed''omggg why was everyone so pushy on me being in the crowed today .

''i think ill go into the crowed tonight dad if that's fine''i stand up and quickly make my way to the large wodden doors where everyone was lining up you see something i forgot to mention is that the minastrey had a little village at the back as this is were people who wanted to follow to church lived and stuff so everyone from not only the school were their but you had parents with kids and older people their all lining up lucky Omega saw you and snuck you in before everyone rushed in to get to the front.I got the front were the bare was i looked at the stage everything looked right but i didn't feel right maybe i was just nervous.

After five minites  everyone came pushing and shoving in some of the parents with kids stayed at the back were as the school kids came rushing to front shouting for the ghouls and pushing me away from my spot.I just looked at them and gave them a glare once they saw who i was they backed up a bit but as one kid tryid saying something year zero started and copia followed by swiss came out the others coming out seconds after making the crowed go crazy.

''IS EVERYONE EXCITED FOR TONIGHT''Dad shouted as the crowed answered back with a yes ''GREAT AS WE HAVE A LITTLE SURPRISE '' he looked at me and started singing year zero