mum?

(idk what to write)

''rainey''i smiled as i felt him cling to me more as i try and move to get up.

''n nn no please don't go''he cried i could tell he was ok i didn't know if it was because sodo practically threw him to the floor before or what but i felt bad for him.

''rain i need to get up please''i begged as he reluctantly let go of my waist.I walked over to tommys room to get change into my pjs but as i got up i went dizzy and everything went black i could fell rain grab me.I could hear him call for help as i started to fit i though sestor said this would stop why isn't it stopping i i was wearing the necklace she gave me to dampen  my energy intake.

''sweetie can you hear me''i soft womens voice said i don't know were it come from but i had never heard her before ''its me mummy i i know your properly scared sweetie and im sorry but this is the only way we can communicate please tell your father i miss him''then it cut off i woke up my eyes adjusting to the light. 

''i i think i just heard my mothers voice''i looked confused like really confused like i should be us to weird shit happing by now but ye this tuck it for the most weird thing to happen in my life of this year. ''i i need to go talk to dad''i mumble trying to get up but unable due to rains grip on me.

''nu uh ill take you''he mumbles as he throws me over his shoulder and carry's me to dad's office. ''lilith?''rain quitley said as he now stud me on my feet.

''ye what is it''i looked up at him with a stupid smile on my face. 

''d d do you want to maybe umm go to the lake tonight me and the others were plaing on going''he whimperd as he stumbled over his words but i node making his eyes shine brightly behind his mask.He giggles to himself as i go to nock of dads door but i could hear him crying? or was he just talking to someone.

''hey umm da..umm i mean shit copia can we come in''i say quitley but loud enough for him to hear as he unlocks the door opening the door all i could see was papers everywhere tax reports on the desk and copia's face paint smeared all over his face.

''you ok copia''rain quickly said as he walked over to the now crying copia he trys to push rain away saying he was fine but we both know thats a lie.

''i i am fine guys just umm''copia looks to the floor as he sighs ''its the day i meet your mother today and i i swear i could hear her voice and i i couldn't stop crying its silly i i know''he sniffels as he whipes a tear for his eye but i just walk over to hug him.

''don't worry she spoke to me as well i i don't know why b but she said she misses you''i mutter as i berry my face into dads chest i could fell his arms rap around my back as his crys sofen and stop.I look up at copia smiled at me before stand up.

''oh you don't half look like your mother sweeite''he smiled as he cuped my face.I blush a little thinking about my mother. '' oh satan look at the time ugh i hate to do this darling but i have to go now rain please follow me we have a ritual to set up''rin growns and roll his eyes as he waves good bye leaving me alone in dads office i thought i should properly get ready for the day since it was now 9:30 i was dressed but i needed to change into something else i thought i made my way back to the den.

now rushing to the den i went to the ghoullets. ''GIRLLYSSS WHO WANT'S A GIRLY SHOPPING DAY''i smiled as they all looked up at me as grins formed on their faces as they nod we all get ready to leave quickly sneaking off grounds as the ghouls aren't allowed of grounds at all.