doctor doom

(time jump lilith is now 9) Lilith is sat on her bed listening to her music.Lilith's hair was in a messy bun  with some butterfly hair clips in her hair that her mother (miss smith)had bought her last week.Just as she satrted to sing along  to her music there was a nock on the door,

''hey sis dad wants to know if you want to come out with me and him''he mumbled as he poked his head through the door .His long floppy hair covered his face as he spoke.

''sure but where are you going?''looking up at tommy before getting up and grabbing her black yungblud jacket she got last year which went perfectly with her outfit a black top and blue denim shorts  with her black doc martens.

''were just gonna go out into town dad wants some more records but other than that we can do what we want'' tommy smirked before leaving and going downstairs where he father was waiting.Still wearing the same jackte that he wore when they meet lilith for the first time.

''umm sure let me get my shoes on and tell dad i'm coming ok.''lilith rushed to get her shoes on nearly falling over but just as she got her balance back  she started to  feeling dizzy the room was spinning. ''no not now TOMMY GET DAD '' lilith shouted as she sat on the floor ''DAD'' she shouted again this time she was feeling like she was going to be sick ''please not now''she whimpered before she passed out her body going stiff her breathing become shallow her dad ran in with tommy,her dad propping her head up before putting her in the recovering posione.

''its ok sweetie dads here now ok just focus on breathing for me ok''mr smith camely  said as he  moved  lilith's hair out her face. hoping she would wake up  soon he hated when she had a fit as he didn't want her to get hurt.He never wanted lilith to get hurt.

''d..dad''the young girl mumbled ''my head hurts''she looked up at him she was trying not to cry as she felt like she destroyed  their day. ''shh its ok darling ''he says softly as he makes sure she didn't hit her head when she had fallen before scooping her up in his arms placing her on the bed.Lilith who was still dizzy looked at her father. ''Dad I'm sorry reunning the day you and tommy can go without me i don't mind.''Lilith  looked down again but her dad softly putting his hand under her chin so he could look at her.

''lilith were not going without you ok but what we will do is call the doctor to get something sorted out ok because i don't think the pills your on are working.''he smiled as he grabbed his phone from his pocket and walking  out lilith room.Tommy would soon come into liliths room with not only food but his laptop to watch some youtube.Turning the laptop on the wallpaper of papa emeritus lll came up on the screen .''so what you want to watch''tommy smirked.Lilith shakely pointed to   papa emeritus lll.

''whos that?''she giggled as his eye matched her eye she thought but no one knew this as she would refuse to let people see her eye even her new family but maybe this papa guy having the same eye as her is just a consonant.

''oh thats terzo he's from the band ghost well he's not in the band anymore as he was killed of  but i don't think they're appropriate for you maybe when you're older i'll get you into them''.Tommy smiled before putting a dantdm video on as lilith was obsessed with him at the moment.Lilith smiled as the video turned on as it was one of the recent videos.Even though the day was off to a rocky start lilith was enjoying watch youtube with her big brother after an hour their dad came in.

''lilith sweetie we have a doctors appointment in a few hours ok but mum is taking you ok''he smiled as he spoke his rose cheekys made him look like the guy from frozen the one  from the sourner shop.Even though he dressed scary and dark he was the sweeties man you would ever meet he's like a friendly giant.However lilith just looked her dad.

''it's not going to be another hospital stay is it the hospital is scary''lilith now panicking hoping it was a normal doctor's appointment, anything but the hospital.She couldn't stand the smell of what was life but death and the strong cleaning supplies they used their and you couldn't forget the cries of children going for surgeries and the cold blue alarm that goes off.

''don't worry lilith it's just a normal appointment no hospital.''lilith breathed a side of relief at this knowing she wouldn't have to stay at the hospital but it did mean she would have to help her mother get all her pills ready and tell her what she takes or what she use to take,so as she got up of her soft warm bed she tuck her dad's hand going downstairs leaving tommy upstairs in her room.Lilith went to the kitchen were her mother stood on the phone she was talking and laughing with someone properly her best friend.she waited for her mother to finish on the phone before asking her if she need help with the pill backs and to tell her what she takes.She had to tell this to her mum as it was her dad that would give lilith her medicine, as her mother would often work later as she was vet so  even when she was around lilith preferred her dad when it came time to take her medicine.

''Don't worry lilith your dad has already got your pill bag ready ok so go put your shoes on ok''she smiled as she patted the young girl on the head as lilith walked out the kitchen to get her shoes back on.   

*time jump*their now at the doctor's office lilith was a bit nervous but her mother gave lilith her headphones on putting music on like queen,bon jovi,and others  this made lilith feel better as she sang along to the songs soon they would be called up the office lilith felt  dread as she saw who her docter was.

''doctor doom'' as she called him as when she was still in the orphanage he was the doctor that would often visited for checks on all the kids but he was the one who refused help for lilith saying she wasn't epelietec and that her fits were for attention.Lilith pulled her mother's top pulling her back hoping her mother would listen to her. ''mum please no he hates me hes mean mum please'' lilith started panicking.

''lilith breath ok look if you really don't like this doctor i'll ask for a new one ok'' but despite her mother saying that they couldn't get a new doctor,doctor doom would stay.