He's a bad boy and protects you pt. 3

"I'm sorry, I got your shirt wet." He says in a nasally voice as he motions to your damp shoulder. You shake your head with a smile. "It's fine." You smile. He smiles back, lightly nodding his head. "I have to pee." He says witha laugh. "Then go pee." You laugh. "Okay, I'll be right back!" He says he gets up and and runs inside. You laugh as you stand up, stretching out your legs. You look around the field, and take in the scenery. You then turn away, the sun burning your eyes. You pull out your phone, and scroll through Twitter, nothing really going on. You hear the doors open from behind you, thinking it was Calum.

"Back so soon?" You ask, you heard a light chuckle, and a big hand slaps your ass. You quickly turn around, "Calum, what the fu-" "Ohh, you thought I was Calum? What, is he your boyfriend now?" You see a guy and two friends, and your first move is to punch the guy who slapped your ass. You looked back and forth between the three guys, and throw a punch at the closest guy to you, which was the guy who touched you, your fist landing right on the bridge of his nose. You didn't mean to, it just, happened. That's what you were taught as a kid, and it's all muscle memory. A reflex to fight back when you feel threathened.

He steps back, holding his nose. He wipes the blood off with his hand, and slaps you. The force is so much, you lose your balance and fall to the ground. You scramble to your feet, and run. You run as fast as you can. You can barely manage to turn the corner before your tackled to the ground. "Calum! Calum, help!" You scream as the guy you hit gets on top of you, straddling your stomach, hopelessly kicking your legs. "Calum can't help you now, babe." He laughs. You keep screaming for Calum, until he slaps you again. You can't help but cry. The pain from his second slap was much more powerful. What did you do to them? This is your second day here! You just cry as he covers your mouth. You keep your arms tucked in close to your body, your legs kicking frantically.

"Help! Calum, help me please!" You cry but it comes out as muffled words. "Shut up!" He yells as he slaps you again. He moves the hand that was covering your mouth down to your throat, choking you. "Y/N?" You hear Calum yell. "Calum!" You choke back."Y/N!" He yells. He tries to run to you, but the other two friends hold him back. "Kane, Todd, get the fuck off me! Jacob, let her go! What the fuck are you doing to her?" Calum yells back as he struggles to break free from the two goons' grip. You cough, and choke, reaching up to his hand, trying to pry it off of your neck. Your eyes begin to roll to the back of your head, gasping for air. You slowly blink, your eyes slowly rolling back to where you can see. You're still clawing at Jacob's, you're guessing his name is, hand, trying to get just a little bit of air.

"Let her go! What did she do to you?! Jacob, you fucking dick, LET HER GO!" You hear Calum scream. Your eyes begin rolling again, your strength reducing at the lack of air. You hear thrashing and skin on skin contact, and a body falling to the floor. You lose all hope, and your arms fall down to the grass. Your eyes begin to slowly close, your body shaking from trying to get air. You hear something heavy drop to the floor, and heavy footsteps. Your eyes are barely open, when you see a blurry body running at you. Jacob then goes flying off of you, and you start coughing. You bring your hand up to your throat, as if it's gunna help you get air in your lungs.

You hear more rustling and contact, and when you catch your breath enough to move, you turn to see Calum on top of Jacob, fist after fist landing somewhere on Jacob's body. Jacob is fighting back, landing a few punches of his own. You bring your knees up to your chest, and cry some more. You couldn't believe this was happening, and you never thought you'd see Calum like this.

"You fucking asshole! What the fuck were you doing to her? What were you going to do? Did you think you were going to get away with this? Are you that fucking stupid? She's new you dick! What the fuck?!" Calum screams as his punches slow, still sitting on top of Jacob, tears forming in his eyes for the second time today. Calum stops throwing punches, breathing heavily as he sits on Jacob, fisting his shirt and bringing him up to his face.