He finds out you cut

TRIGGER WARNING.

You lay in bed, and think about all that happened today. You were shopping around town, Calum at the studio recording. You ran into some fans, and they asked you for pictures. You kindly agreed, taking numorous photos. But, these last two little girls today didn't like the fact that you're dating Calum.

"Hey, girls, how are you today?" You ask them. One of them rolls her eyes, and the other ignores you. "We've been better." One of them says. "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that." You say, looking down. "What could make it better?" You ask after a while of silence. "Well, for starters, you could not talk to us. Then, you can make his life easier and leave Calum. We're meant to be, and you're in the way." The other girl says. You stand there in shock as they go on about how they hate you.

"You don't deserve him. You're a no good, ugly, dumb bitch. He could do so much better than you." The second girl says as the first nods. They smile and walk away, you quickly walking to your car and driving home.

Another tear slips your eyes as you remember the horrible things they said to you.

"You're a no good, ugly, dumb bitch."

What makes those words sting is that those are the exact words your bullies in high school once said.

*Flashback*

He shoves you back, your back hitting the lockers as you slide down to the floor. Your hair slightly in your face as he takes your bag from the floor, and dumps everything out. His friends just stand by and laugh, making sure no one is coming. One of the friends stays behind as the other two get in your face, spitting on you and pulling your hair. You don't mind this, it's just what happens next is what kills you.

You cry as he takes the picture of your late friend, and rips it in half. You whimper as you hear the tearing sound, and that picture rips, so does your heart.

"H-Hey Isaac.. Hey, man, that picture was of R-Riley." One of his friends says, backing away from you, as Isaac tosses it on the ground. You scramble to get the two pieces of the picture, clutching on to them.

"And? What the fuck is your point, Sam?" Isaac asks. "She was a good friend to my girl, I don't know." Says Sam. "Oh well." Isaac shrugs as he crouches down to your binders and folders and other things all over the floor. He brushes through them and stands back up, kicking your bag down the hallway. He picks up a binder, and starts ripping pages out of it. Sam, and the other friend join, ripping anything they can. You just sit and watch, still holding on to those pieces.

"She has nothing good that we want, guys. Let's go. She's just a no good, ugly, dumb bitch." Isaac says as he spits on you one last time, before taking off with his friends. Without a care in the world, you run out of the school, crying. Your house was about four or five blocks from the school, so it wasn't a problem to walk.

You barge through the door, and run straight up to your room. Wiping tears from your eyes, you grab clear tape, and tape the ruined picture back together. You take a picture frame of you and your familly, and replace that with the picture of Riley. You stare at it for a good twenty or thirty minutes, and cry. The words they said play over and over in your head. You've been doing anything you can to not think about her and what you've been wanting to do, because she wouldn't want you to do it.

You shake your head, and furiously wipe your eyes again as you run to your bathroom, opening the third drawer. The silver metal shining in the light as you pick it up, and spin it in your fingers. You gently place the blade on your wrist, and slice. You look at your skin and see nothing. You've never done this before, so you don't know how hard to push. "I'm a no good," You cry, "Ugly," You cough, "dumb, bitch." You seethe, gripping onto the blade.