Drunk calls (him) pt 2

You wake up to your phone buzzing in the bedside table, and you reach over to grab your phone, only to be restricted by a sleeping Calum's arm around your waist. You slowly move away to grab your phone, and as soon as you do, Calum's arm pulls you closer, and you sigh in relief that you didn't wake him. Your phone buzzes in your hand, so you check to see what was happening. You had countless texts from the boys, all basically asking you if Calum spilled, you replied to the boys separately, saying that no, he did not "spill". You go through all of your social media and all that, clearing the notifications.

Michael texts you back, saying "no way. impossible he didn't tell you last night." You reply with a "Can you keep a secret?" and less than two seconds later, he replies. "yES OF COURSE." Laughing at his response, you type "okay, he told me that he liked me last night. But he didn't know that he was telling me! Like he told me then he told me not to tell me. if that makes any sense." You say, and you feel Calum start to stir, meaning he's waking up. You panic and text "MIKR hES WAKING UP GTGTGTG"  and quickly hit send, closing out of your iMessages and going onto Twitter.

Mike doesn't respond, knowing the situation. Calum flutters his eyes open, and blinks frantically, trying to gain total vision. Once he can see clearly, he was surprised to see his arm wrapped around you, and you on Twitter, acting totally chill. His eyebrows furrow and he quickly takes his arm back and sits up, looking surprised. You jump at the quick movement and turn around slightly to look at him and make sure he was okay.

He stutters "I-I'm sorry, Y/N, I didn't mean t-" "Cal it's fine, it's the only way you'd sleep last night." you laugh, and hope he starts laughing too. He smiles his cute little embarrassed smile, and slowly lays back down. "How're you feeling?" you ask, putting your phone on the bedside table and turn to face him completely. "Like shit. I knew I shouldn't have gotten shitfaced last night." he groans, making you giggle. "I always say I'm never getting drunk like that again but I always do," he continues as he runs his hands through his hair. "I don't know how you do it, you always hurt yourself." You laugh and he joins, then looking at you confused.

"Did I fall again or something?" he asks, and you nod smiling. "You fell off of my bed when I went to get you that water and pain killers." You giggle and motion to the table on his side of the bed, and he reaches out for them and takes two of the three tablets you left, gulping down the water.

"Makes sense. How long have I been here, oh my god." He shakes his head with a slight smile, and you tell him the story about Luke calling you. "Wait, so.. Luke called you?" He asked slowly. "Yeah, the boys made me babysit you, too, they didn't think they could handle you," you laugh, and Calum's eyes fill with slight worry.

"I-I didn't say anything.. weird, right? Or shocking? Yenno, like a secret?" he frantically asks, and your heart flutters. Should you tell him?

IM BACK BITCHES. THIS IS SUPER SHORT BUT IVE BEEN TORTURING YOU ANGELS FOR TOO LONG. ARE YOU GUNNA TELL CALUM OR ARE YOU GUNNA KEEP IT BETWEEN YOU AND MIKE? STAY TUNED, SUGAAAPLUMSSSS, THIS SHIT IS TOOO BEEE CONTINUEEDDDDDD.