Turning him on at a bad time

"C'mon, Y/N the guys are waiting for us!" Calum calls as you cram the rest of your clothes in the bag. "One second!" You call back, slamming the case shut, sighing as you finally got everything in. You slip on your crop top along with your high waisted shorts, and your vans, and look around the room, making sure you or Calum didn't leave anything behind. You turn and grab your suitcase, and follow Calum out of the hotel room. You drag the bag down the hallway, and into the elevator, heading to the lobby where the other boys were.

You remember the fun night you and Calum had, and you wanted more as soon as you can get it. The lift comes to a slight jolt, waking you from your day dream of the previous night. You step out of the lift, heading towards the front desk.

The five of you were currently headed to the next city for the tour. Which meant you had to rush through the screaming fans in front of the hotel. You notice Luke and Ashton sitting on the couch, on their phones. You smile to them as they greet you, and you ask "Where's Mike?" And they both motion to the bathroom, Luke saying "Toilets." With a chuckle. You laugh and nod and walk up to the front desk, standing next to Calum.

No one is as the front desk, so Calum rings the bell. You smirk as you remember last night again, placing your arm around his waist, your hand lightly going under his shirt to draw small shapes on the bottom right side of his stomach. He gasps at your touch, immediately looking down at you, smirking and wrapping his arm around your shoulder. You look up at him and wink, dropping your hand a little to play with the rim of his Calvin Kleins that are peeking out from his jeans.

He shifts uncomfortably as you grab the room keys from his back pocket and slide in front of him. He doesn't step back, so your ass is pressed against his front. The guy who works the front desk walks up, silently greeting you both with a smile. "What can I help you with?" He asks.

"We're checking out of room 514" you smile, leaning over the counter to hand him your room keys, your ass now directly placed on Calum's now growing tent. The desk guy takes the keys, and nods, walking to the back.
You smirk as you hear Calum groan, feeling his hands lightly land on your hips and him stepping closer to you. You apply pressure to his front, his hands gripping your waist, and you feel him lightly grind on you.
"Y/N" he groans. You lightly smile as you get the reaction you want out of him, and shake your ass against him, him now digging his fingers into your waist, slowly but almost roughly grinding on you. He lightly moans as you grind back, leaning back on him to place a kiss to his jaw. You quickly step away as the guy at the front desk returns, making Calum whine. You smirk as his hand goes right up to your ass, groping it roughly, his way of letting you know he wants you.

You hear a door open and close, and you turn to see Michael walking out of the bathroom. "Sorry I took so long, I was on Twitter tweeting about the tour." "Your most recent tweet says 'balls' Mike." Luke laughs as he faces the screen towards him as he sits down. "Well I was in the bathroom, we're going to our next city for the tour. It pulls together." He laughs. "Oh, hey, Y/N, glad to see you're up." He says, waving at you when he sees you. You wave back, and Calum's grip on your ass gets tighter.

"Ow, Cal, that hurts." You say, and he looks down at you, smirking. "Shouldn't be a tease, Y/N. Just wait till the boys are sleeping, babe, you're gunna wish you wouldn't have gave me a boner at the front desk." He leans down and whispers in your ear, gently nipping at your earlobe. You shiver at his touch, and he pulls you by your butt right next to him, to where he can put his arm around your waist.

The guy from the front desk returns, letting you know everything is good and to have a great day. You and Calum thank him, and you quickly wiggle out of Calum's grip, walking away while swaying your hips in the way you know he loves. He stares until he realizes that everyone is gathering their bags, and he quickly walks over to you. He grins as he slaps your ass as you bend down to pick up your bag, and you let out a light squeak, the gesture surprising you.

"Calum, the boys are around." you say as the other three start walking to the door, and you playfully glare at him, knowing well that you're the one who got him like this. "Quit teasing in public or I'm gunna have to take you in public." He whispers in your ear, sending shivers down your spine at the tone in his voice.

"Hey, guys, you coming?" Ashton calls, turning to you both as he approaches the revolving door. "Yeah, guys, it's gunna take a while to get through the mob, hurry your asses." Mike yells, as he finishes typing on his phone, putting it in his pocket. Luke stays silent, glancing up at you two as Calum replies. "Yeah, just had to grab our things."

He smirks at you, throwing his bag over his shoulder and picking up his luggage in one hand, and your hand in the other. "Just wait till the boys are asleep." He says just above a whisper. You smirk and grab your bag with your free hand, and walk to the front doors where the screaming fans await.