He pranks you

You get home, and see that Calum's car isn't in the driveway. Assuming he's not home, you turn off your car, grab your bags and head towards the door. You walk in your house, setting your grocery bags down. The lights are out, and you hear rustling upstairs. Who's in the house? Calum's not here. Are, are you being robbed?

You immediately dig in your bag, and grab your mace and tazor, turning the tazor on to where if you pushed the button, the electricity flows. You lightly, but quickly head to the kitchen, and grab a large knife, and shakily head upstairs. You be sure to be as quiet as you can, not really knowing what to expect. You approach your and Cal's room, and see that the door is slightly open, and the light is on. You cover your mouth as you whimper, hearing the rustling, but much louder. You hear drawers open and close, and clothes being thrown on the floor. You reach the door, and push it open, revealing a masked man going through your jewelry.

You scream as the man turns to you, dropping your things. He slowly makes his way to you, and when he's about five or six feet away from you, you light the tazor, as a warning. His eyes widen as he sees you fully equipped with defense weapons, and starts shaking his head.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?" You yell, tears falling from your eyes. "Hey, Y/N, it's m-" "SHUT THE HELL UP." You yell, your minded set on the fact you caught a robbery as it was happening. "No, list-" You zap the tazor, and step towards the intruder. "What the fuck do you want from me?" You cry, opening the cap of the mace with your teeth.

"Woah, Y-" "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU IN MY HOUSE?" You scream as you spray the substance in his face. He screams in pain, his hands going up to shield his eyes, but you thought it was because he was gunna hit you. As he's temporarily blinded, you run up to the man and knee him in his crotch. He groans as he crouches down, and you tackle the intruder. You get on top of the man and drop the mace and the knife to your side. "Y/N!" "YOU CHOSE THE WRONG HOUSE, BITCH." You yell as you contiuously punch him anywhere you can manage. He covers his face as you throw punches left and right. You grab the knife, and wait for him to look at you. You cry as you realize that your life is threatened, and you look down at your victim.

He looks up at you through the holes in the ski mask with red, irritated eyes, and they widen as he sees the knife. "WHO ARE YOU? WHY ARE YOU HERE?" You cry as you grip the knife, ready to attack if needed. "Y/N! Stop!" "HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME?" "Y/N!" The man cries as he reaches up to grab your arms. "DON'T TOUCH ME!" You yell as you reach for the tazor on the floor. The man takes off his mask, and you slowly drop your weapons once you see that it was Calum.

"C-Calum?" You cry as you lay on top of him, hugging him. "Y/N, I've been trying to tell you it was me but you kept shouting. It was a prank, babe!" He laughs as he holds you. You sit up, tears falling still. "You scared the shit out of me!" You cry as you slap his chest. He chuckles as he looks up at you, you wiping your eyes. "Where's your car?" You ask. "Parked out back." He smirks. You nod. "I'm just glad we weren't really getting robbed." You laugh. "I'm just glad I know you can handle your own when I'm away on tour." He laughs as you blush. "Sorry." You say, brushing your hand through his hair. "I mean, you had a knife, mace, and a tazor! Where the hell did you get the tazor from?" He asks. "I bought it a while back, just needed reassurance that I had a travel defense weapon." You shrug. He nods as he rubs his eyes, opening them to blink a few times.

"Never thought my own girlfriend would kick my ass like this." He laughs and you lean down, and kiss him. Just as he starts getting into it, you pull away, and he whines. You get up, and start to walk away, you wink as you say, "I'm gunna get you back, Cal, watch your back." He gets up, and nods with a smirk. "Game on."

This is mine, so if you use, please give credit! This is kinda short, but it'll do [: Should I do one where you prank him? Comment what you think! Vote and share! <33 xx