Chapter 11. Dreams and Signs

It was a quiet morning, the Spider-Society was celebrating, since The Spot had been captured in an almost "magical" way, it didn't take too much effort, since, thanks to Astre, it was easy to remove the dark matter from this man, allowing him not to use his holes once his body was devoid of them and having to sedate him so that he would not enter himself and avoid accessing more colliders as he had done previously. Likewise, there were no casualties or too many wounded, she had magnificently taken care that no one was hurt.

From there, everything was easier, the canon and multiverse were restored, anomalies stopped jumping between universes by fixing the possible multiversal holes generated and Miles was able to maintain his Spider-Man powers without altering the canon.

Everyone was at peace, the various members of the Spider-Society, although they did not give up this "job", kept in touch, the "meeting" point being the HQ, so that no relationships or friendships generated throughout this great fight were lost.

Everything seemed to be in order except for two people who were somewhat... traumatized, to say the least: Miguel and Astre, the only ones who remembered what really happened.

It was like a reboot of everything, after being transported to Earth-928, everything happened in the blink of an eye, everything was erased and automatically regenerated.

But, thanks to the fact that Miguel was "human", mutated, right? but human, he perceived this more as a nightmare, but Astre did not, because her being had the essence of Death, a divine being.

Anyway, Miguel, after the whole multiversal affair, continued with this task, only it was less tense, having Astre on his side, to whom he became more fond over time.

But she was still withdrawn, it was not easy to process what happened, she was still affected by everything and she still had the voice of God in her head, who sentenced her to hell, but I think that at this point it was the best thing that could happen to her.

Everything seemed too perfect, as if everything was in balance, everyone adored Spider-Man, crime was reduced, although, not in its entirety, in a large part, humanity was calm and the days seemed to shine with an almost ethereal and utopian essence.

Anyway, she and Miguel came to live alone in the HQ, Miguel didn't mind it, but it bothered her a little.

Although she was grateful that he stopped treating her badly, she still remembered what he did to her, although, well, she forgave him, more so because of what God said, that everything was planned to finish her off. Even more so because she, more than anything, was waiting for a signal to be able to leave, meanwhile she was being sheltered on that Earth, so that no one could intervene on human Earth.

Miguel kept trying to get her to forgive him, he hadn't found out that she had already done it before because the young woman was not the most communicative person in the world, she was still just as serious and withdrawn, although she did speak to him, nothing had changed after the last battle with The Spot.

Although, well, slowly Astre began to open up to him, not to close herself, because, again, although what he did to her was not justifiable, it was all God's fault, that and everything else that happened in the world and she opened herself to a friendship, not complete, but somewhat avoidant since she still had a mission.

Miguel did not know about this, so he continued trying to woo her, of course, in a non-hasty and subtle way and something a little noticeable, this because even after managing to defeat The Spot thanks to Astre's help, the members who were interested in him were somewhat jealous, which did not help the young woman to be totally courted by him.

She didn't want problems, she already had enough problems, even more so after what happened, which only she remembered, which caused her to be very distant and as if she was waiting for a sign or something similar to finally leave.