04

It was an extravagant hotel, hugh buildings and rich colors. It felt like adream. You hadn't even seen such a hotel in real life and now you're going here on a afte, with a fucking kpop idol.

"Good evening mam! May I have your pass please?" A staff member, probably looking a lot better than you greeted you.

"Good evening!" You greeted her and handed her the pass. She took your pass and scanned it, then kept it away.

"Follow me mam." She informed and you followed her to the elevator. The date was probably on the roof, and thus it took you too long to reach there.

After you reach the roof, she leads you to the lounge area which is lit up with pretty lights and there stands Choi Soobin.

"You can go mam." The staff member leaves. For a moment, you want her to stay but this is your battle to fight.

There stands Choi Soobin, tall, gracious and a lot more handsome than what he looks like in the pictures. He, who was looking into the view now looks at you, right in the eye and your heart races.

"Good evening Ms. [Your Name]!" He stands up and greets you with your name making your heart race again.

"Good evening Mr. Choi Soobin!" You walk over to him.

"Nice to meet you." He says as he walks up to you and pulls the chair for you to sit which surprises you but then you assume he was asked to do this.

"Nice to meet you too." You tell him as he goes back to his chair.

"So, congratulations on winning this fan date!" He cheerfully looks at you but you really don't deserve this congratulations.

"Thankyou." You shyly thank him.

After a minute, a waiter shows up and places a real expensive steak and wine on your table which visibly drops your jaw but you quickly contain yourslef into ethics and grace.

"Please eat." He says as he sees you abit hesitant to start eating.

"Yes." You nod, trying not to look him in the eye.

"So, what do you do?" He asks after having a bite.

"i work in a sales office." You reply and he nods.

"I reckon that's a tough job." He adds, trying to be a bit more interactive.

"Not really." You lie because you don't wanna be seen as a pessimistic complain box by him.

"It must be tiring though." He adds, looking at you with a caring expression and it moves your heart but you quickly remind yourself that its just his job.

"Yes it is." You reply meekly as you continue eating.

After a minute, you realise that you're actually being very aloof which isn't a good impression so you decided to talk. But what are you even gonna talk about to him. But you will ahve to say something, so you say the first thing that comes to your mind.

"How was your day?" You ask and he pauses eating to look at you. He looks at you for a few seconds and then reacts normally. For a moment, it even made you wonder if you said something wrong but then his normal smile answered your question.

"i've been good. Thanks." He replies with a smile and you nod. But just one question isn't enough. You need to say more.

"I really like your songs!" You say, hoping he'll just cheerfully say thankyou but he makesit harder for you.

"Which is your favorite song?" He asks dropping you into a hole of uncertainity.

"Um, Deja Vu!" Yoi reply, the first and only sing you could think of.

"Okay! Thanks." He smiles and continues eating.

Thankfully, this is going well. He probably doesn't even suspect or finds anything fishy so you're on the safe side. Finally, the date comes to an end.

"Thankyou Ms. [Your Name]! It was a greta time." He tells you with a smile.

"Thankyou so much." You bow to greet him. He hands you over his signed album of Deja Vu as a return gift and then a staff member escorts you back.

--

Finally, this fan-date ended and the same people are dropping you off home so its very convinient. Well, the date wasn't really amazing but not even a blunder as well so that matters the most.

Well, atleast you have a gift for Ho Yeon as well. she'll be happy.