EPILOUGE

The next morning, Soobin took to his instagram, penning a long confession as he sat beside you. He uploaded a cute picture of your both on his account. Although you had second thoughts about such a big move, Soobin insisted for clarity. 

Hey guys, I know past few days have been tough and I'm sorry I didn't address it officially. But the girl in that clip, I love her. I met her some months ago and we've been in love ever since. I know my true fans are gonna send me and her, a lot of love and support. 

Since then, he had recieved various positive and supportive comments from people all around. His company did had issues with him making this move without informing them, but he's good to go. You had only recieved love since then, although, hate still exists, love is prevalent.

You also met the other 4 members of his group and its safe to say that you like them and they like you too.

--

Ever since the news broke out, Ho Yeon has been going nuts. Although she had a dream of being Soobin's wife, she's much more happier to be Soobin's niece. 

Soobin had been visiting you regularly and you're quite much living normally. A lot of people in your office, mainly girls, they're jealous with you and mean at time, but they're immature and harmless.

On the other hand, Yoo Jin found himself a hot guy and he's been too busy getting screwed by him to congratulate you but he still does it in bits and pieces and him, out of all the people in the world, you knwo for sure is genuinely happy for you.

--

You and Soobin were at his apartment having a home-made dinner date, talking and having fun.

"I hope the food is good." He said as you were halfway eating.

"Ofcourse it is." You replied, genuinely loving the taste.

"Well, how about some desert?" You added, already deciding which ice cream you'd eat.

"How about me?" Soobin added mischeiviosly.

"I'd like that as well." You added and you both laughed it off.

After the dinner, you both were sitting on the couch.

"Stand up." He said, getting up from the couch.

"What?' You asked as you got up.

"I love you." He said, suddenly and you shyly laughed at its randomness.

"I love you too Soobin-ah!" You added, blushing.

Suddenly, he got onto his knee in front of you reminding of the old cliches in rom coms.

"I really don't beat around the bush." He begun and you looked at him cluelessly, although you could opaquely see where this was going. 

He put his hand in his pocket to take out a ring.

"Will you marry me?" He asked and although you expected it at this moment, you froze anyway.

You stood there in disbelief while he looked at you with a smile and patient eyes.

"Yes, I will." You finally spoke, laughing and almost crying simultaneously as you gave him your hand and he put in the ring.

"Its beautiful." You told him, looking at it.

"Like you." Soobin added and you laughed shyly again.

"I love you [Your Name]-ah!" He said again, with a serious gaze under his eyes.

"I love you too Soobin-ah!" You replied.

He wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you into a gentle and dreamy kiss as you both kissed under the moonlight shining through the window.