06

You picked Ho Yeon from her daycare and reached home. Ho Yeon was still very happy about the albums, but you, you were really sad.

Because you fought with your only friend and because life always sucks this way. That's the life of a commoner.

--

"Ho Yeon, finish your food." Her half eaten food irritated you.

"I'm full." She replied, watching some TxT thing on the TV.

"You literally had 5 bites Yeon-ah!" You argued.

"I ate a lot in the daycare today." She sufficed. You quickly believed her because even her daycare provider didn't complain about her eating today.

You cleaned up and sat down beside Ho Yeon scrolling through your phone when you recived a text message from an unknown number.

Unknown : Hey!

The text looked fishy but you chose to reply because it might be someone you know.

You : Do I know you?

You asked, trying to be polite.

Unknown : I'm your date from yesterday.

The reply caused your eyes to strech in awe. Is this Choi Soo Bin!?

You : What?

You asked, wanting to get a clear confirmation.

Unknown : Ms. [Your Name], this is Choi Soo Bin.

The clear confirmation should've made you believe it but you can't site on your couch and really believe that a fucking kpop idol you've been with a date on texts you out of blue afterwards.

You wanted to ask if the unknown person is trying to prank you but afraid that it might be a scammer or a criminal or God knows who, you quickly blocked the number.

Ofcourse a young girl living alone in Seoul with her 6 year old niece, anything can be a threat.

You felt utter peace after blocking the number. It was like closing the only door through which I tiger could pass in to eat you.

"Bed-time Yeon-ah!" You announced while she pouted sadly.

You picked the TV remote to switch it off when you saw that it was actually Soobin on the TV. His sight made you pause and look at for a moment, but you really have to live in reality so you quickly turned it off before Ho Yeon could notice it too.

--

The next morning, you woke up to a sound of your doorbell. Generally, you'd look through the camera to see who it is, but since you were sleepy, you skipped the camera part and opened the door directly.

As you rubbed your eyes to look at the person, your sleep washed away when you realised it was Choi Soobin.

The realisation made you shut the door quickly. Was it a dream? Are you sleep walking?

The doorbell rung again and this time you looked in the camera.

"That's rude Ms. [Your Name]!" He said looking directly into the camera, quite sure you're looking through it.

"It's really cold. Please let me in." He pleaded again and you opened the door and quickly pulled him in before someone could see him.

"What the hell? What are you doing here?" You asked, in complete disbelief.

"Well, you blocked my only source of communicating with you so I had to show up." He explained as if that is supposed to be the most obvious thing in the world.

His explanation rung a bell and you realised it was actually him on the text yesterday.

"What is so important that you had to show up here?" You asked, still confused and clueless.

"Well, since you passed the round 1, you leveled up to round 2." He said, his words leaving you puzzled.

"What level 2?" You asked.

"The date!" He replied.

"What? It had levels!?" You asked, a bit more surprised now.

"What? You aren't happy? I thought you'd be!" He explained, and since he thinks you're a fan and you can't reveal the truth to him, you played along.

"Oh great! I'm so happy! Yayy!" You pretended to be happy but you're a bad actor.

"Imoyaaaaaaa!" You heard Ho Yeon and you knew it'd be a huge mess if she saw him so you rushed him over to your room and locked the door.