07

"Is she your niece?" He asked as he took a seat on your bed.

"Yea! She is." You answered in a baffled tone.

"Imoyaa!" Ho Yeon banged on your door waiting for you to open it.

"You! Please go inside the bathroom." You pleaded as you pulled him up from your bed and pushed him into your bathroom.

It all seemed like a funny game to him since he was laughing and enjoying it. Even when you closed the door.

"Stop laughing!" Your annoyed side rose up, unwillingly and unintentionally.

You quickly opened the door after messing up your hair to look like you just woke up from a nice sleep.

"Goo-" You were interrupted with your greeting.

"Why'd you lock the door?" She asked, since you never do it.

"My bad, sorry!" You said, trying to sound natural and fortunately, Ho Yeon didn't press onto it.

"Alright!" She said and left your room to shower.

Soon as she left, you quickly closed the door and opened the bathroom door to let Soo Bin out.

"I'm so sorry Mr. Soobin." You apologised for locking him in the bathroom.

"It's alright when you have a detective living in your house." He joked at Ho Yeon but you ignored it because your concerns were different right now.

"Before Ho Yeon comes out from the shower, please leave Mr. Soobin." You pleaded him to leave and he nodded as he walked towards the front door and you followed him.

As you saw him getting out of the front door, you started to feel better and light but as you were about to close the door, he nudged his leg in between and held the door and leaned down to you.

His sudden action caused your heart to race but that feeling has to be tabled at such a tight situation.

Your eyes widened with surprise and your mouth went shush.

"Before I leave, you promise me you'll unblock me and save my number." He said and you were shocked at his audacity.

"Alright i will." You said trying to make him leave as you tried closing the door but he stopped you again.

"No! Promise me." He said again and you were again shocked at his casual attitude.

"Alright I promise Mr. Soobin!" You said and he finally nodded in affirmation and left.

You watched him drive off in his car from the window and you finally were at peace.

The whole thing, his text, the round 1 and 2 and him literally showing up when you blocked him, it was all so fishy.

You even thought if that's some doppelganger trying to fool you but that was too fake to be true.

Trying to digest off the unbelievable morning, you went over to your regular chores.

--

In the office, you saw Yoo Jin sitting beside, at his usual place but it wasn't like usual.

Usually, he'd slide his chair towards yours and talk to you but today, he ignored you which hurted.

But it probably hurts him too. After all you guys are the only friends to each other.

You're sure guys aren't angry with each other anymore, neither there's some kind of ego issues between you but you guys are definitely too awkward right to talk after what happened yesterday.

But you really need to talk right to him. He's literally your only friend.

So you tried calling his name.

"Yoo Jin!" You whisper called him but he didn't seem to hear it.

"Yoo Jin!" You called again, and this time, he definitely heard it but decided to ignore you which made your blood run cold.

Alright you dumb bitch! Fuck off! You squealed to yourself in fury.

But now again this means that you'll have to manage a way Outta this mess all by yourself.