12

You watched Soobin drive off and you finally had time for yourself to think over. But no, you were wrong. It's already 9.30 and you gotta rush of to office.

--

"Hey! I remember everything that happened last night." Yoo Jin informed as soon as he saw you.

"Me too." You added as if that isn't the next worst thing of your life.

"Well, isn't it crazy?" He added. Well ofcourse, a kpop idol coming to fetch 2 commoners he barely knows after they're drunk and then responsibly drops them off home sure is crazy.

"I hope I was in my right mind to make a right impression." Yoo Jin added.

"It doesn't matter." You added as you didn't want to think about it anymore.

The rest of the time passed with work and stuff and you finally went home.

--

When yoi reached home, you did your regular stuff, had your dinner and sat down on the couch watching TV.

When a Soobin commercial showed up, you nonchalantly got engrossed into it. Juts the sight of his face got your heart thumping.

Suddenly, your phone buzzed with a message notification.

D : hey, you home?

He asked, his random text driving you confused.

You : Yea, why?

You asked, wanting to be more specific.

D : I'll be there in 5.

You saw this coming. You quickly got up and tidied your couch and other stuff in your peripheral. The next moment, you heard a knock on your doorbell and you knew it was Soobin. Too punctual.

"hey honey!" He begun as he got inside and you closed the door behind him. He walked aheda removing his shoes, and then all the fabric with which he covers his face.

Wactching his face kind of calmed you down even though you were not into a situation like that. 

He went ahead and sat down on your couch.

"Oh, you like news?" He said, looking at the screen in front of me.

"Yea, I like to be updated." You added as you fetched him a cup of water. Basic ethics!

"It sure explains why you ddidn't know me." He mocks you as he fetches the glass form your hands.

"Don't judge me. I'm just a busy woman." You add, taking a seat beside him on the couch.

"I am a busy man too, yet I take my time to get to know you." He added and you rolled your eyes at his sarcasm.

"Alright, my bad!" You gave in leaving him chuckling on his own.

"I don't see your neice around." He asked as he noticed her absence and looked around.

"She's at my mom's." You replied resting your arm on the head of the couch.

"Well, that's very convinient." He added with a mischeivious smirk.

"Convinient for what?" You asked, although you knew what exactly he meant.

"You know, for having sex." He punched it in casually while ypu awkwardly glanced away.

"Shut up!" You said as you stood up to walk away out of shyness but he held your arm from behind, landing you on his lap and your arms automatically grasped his nape for balance.

"I like you better in my lap than on the couch." He said, seductively looking into your eyes.

"Shut it." You said, although, his seductive eyes were doing their magic on you.

"I want a desert and your lips look sweet." He said, biting his underlip seductively.

"Well," You stuttered, unsure if you should go in for this kiss or not.

The hair that fell on your face, he plucked them away behind your ears, the tip of his fingers making contact with your skin, sending electric shock waves through you.

"Soobin-" You gulped a lump in your throat. But its getting unbearable for you now. You want him really bad right now. 

The next moment, you're already kissing.