10

"It was crazy!" You tell yourself as you make it out of the restaurant. Soobin knew you were faking it but played along. Maybe because he wanted to catch you red handed. Crazy guy!

--

Since Ho Yeon isn't gonna be with you for next three days, you find yourself quite free and liberated. You don't have to babysit a simp kid for 72 hours. Nothing can be better.

You reached home and freshened up and went to your bed straight. It had been a tough day. As you were in your thoughts, you recieved a message notification.

D : reached home safe?

His concern kind of moved your heart because you haven't really had anyone to ask you that in so many years.

You : yes and you?

You asked feeling nice and warm about it.

D : yes

He replied and then you didn't hear back from him. Since you couldn't sleep, you decided you'd watch something on your phone and you ended up watching TxT.

Not just Soobin, but all the other guys were also good. But somehow, Soobin caught your attention more than the others. His looks, his height, his dancing skills, rap and voacals, everything was amazing. You also checked out his funny videos and discovered that he's a yapper which made you break out laughing.

With every video you watched, you felt more and more attracted to him. His face, his smile, his eyes, him, he's actually so good. You can kind of relate with Ho Yeon now.

--

You didn't realise when you fell asleep watching Soobin videos. You woke up in the morning without hearing Ho Yeon's voice. This is the first time in 2 years since you've taken her in. It kind of feels weird not to have her.

You do your morning chore and rush for your office.

--

"Hey!" Yoo Jin approaches you out of the blue, an i-don't-really-care-about-you look on his face.

"What?" You ask as if you're really busy and doing him a favor by responding to him.

"I wanna talk." He says, with the same expression.

"Really?" You add in a sarcastically bitchy way.

"Fine! I'm sorry alright!" He breaks out and you look at him with an awed expression.

"I know I was being an asshole. I'm sorry. I had a fight with my mom and I let out my anger on you." He confessed and you could sense his raw emotion.

"Its alright. I hope you're okay now." You try to calm him down.

"Yes I am. I just feel guilty about talking to you like that that day." He adds and you accept his apology.

"I'm sorry too. I also acted up." You added to reduce his guilt.

"Well, back to girlies?" He asked with a mischeivious smile and you nodded cheerfully. Ofcourse this is all you need.

--

After office hours, you offered Yoo Jin to have some drinks with you because you don't have Ho Yeon to take care of right now. Yoo Jin joined you happily.

"So, he knows you lied?" Yoo Jin asked after you guys had a good amount of soju by now, almost drunk.

"Yes! Smart guy!" You replied leaning onto the table.

"But it means he's intrested in you right?" Yoo Jin asked, his tone fumbling and elongated under the influence.

"Why would he be? I'm sure he wants sex!" You add.

"Thats a good thing too." Yoo Jin adds.

"But I don't want to be his bed-mate and be thrown away. If I'm hooking up with a celebrity, I sure as well want some commitment." You added, yur tone getting lousy.

"Even normal people don't do that and you expect celebrities to do that, that too with a commoner?" Yoo Jin argues which causes you to cry out loud.

"But I want him to love me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You cry and whimper.

"I want someone to love me too." Yoo Jin too starts crying and both of you embrace each other and cry together, while the others have a nice watch at it.

Damn alcohol!