14

"You had what?" Yoo Jin shouted loudly in disbelief garbbing him judgemental eyes.

"Shut up!" You pleaded him to calm down.

"I can't believe it!" He added afterwards.

"I know right." You said, blushing thinking about it.

"Damn! How was it?" He asked mischieviously.

"Amazing!" You added after trying to scooch down your undying smile.

"Well, your blush and smile speaks for it." He said teasing you and you both laughed silently.

Just then, yu recieved a text from Soobin, making your eyes light up.

D : Can I come at 7?

His text caused butterflies to flutter in your stomach and you quickly typed in your response.

You : sure!

--

You reached home and you were really very happy because Soobin was gonna come. You dressed up properly but kinda casually too, so that sex can be convinient, in case you both go that way.

You prepared dinner for Soobin too with great love and decorated it properly.

At around 7, Soobin came home and you pulled him in for a hug.

"Wow. Seems like you missed me!" Soobin added after you pulled away.

"I did." You added, blushing and turned away to walk but Soobin pulled you in for a tighter hug.

"I did too." He added and you felt good.

--

You both had dinner together, talking and laughing at stuff. You even clicked pictures together and had a lot of fun doing it. After dinner, you both sat down on the couch, analysing the pictures you just clicked.

"You look sexy in all of these." He added causing you to blush.

"You look sexier!" You argued and he laughed.

"Well, the food was great but what about desert?" He seductively looked into your eyes and you realised what desert he was talking about.

"What would you like?" You asked, looking into his eyes.

"Your pussy." He answered as his hands made its way down between your thighs, grazing the fabric over it while you let out a moan at the sensation.

"Let me taste that pussy!" He said as he turned you to his side on the couch and spread your legs. He shimmied down your panties to reveal your wet pussy.

"Its dripping babygirl!" He added and you shyly looked away.

He took a long lick on your pussy, from your hole to your clit and you moaned at the pleasure. It was the first time someone had did that to you and it honestly felt so great.

Then he continued with the stride, licking you up and down constantly while you moaned lowly. Soon, he begun suking onto your clit while his fore and middle fingers fucked you deep inside your pussy.

You moaned as his fingers worked faster and faster and the wet and soft sensation of his tongue on your clit felt like heave. You moaned louder and louder, feeling too pleased to stop. He kept sucking it senselessly until you finished.

"I want to fuck you right now." He said, standing up to remove his pants while you were eagerly waiting for him to do it.

But you were interrupted by a call. It was from your mom. You quickly picked it up.

"hi mom!" You said, trying to sound normal.

"[Your Name]-ah! [Your Name]-ah!" Your mom seemed to be worried and crying which got you getting up from the couch to stand up. You passed on your worry to Soobin too.

"Mom what is it?" You asked, getting more and more worried.

"Yeon-ah!" She begun, still not speaking because she was crying.

"Yeon-ah? What happened to her?" You asked, a lot more worried now.

"She fell unconscious. She's not waking up. Please hurry here!" Your mom finally completed and you were completey shocked.

"I'll be there mom. wait for me." You said as you quickly hung up the phone and started rushing off to the hospital.

"What happened?" Soobin asked following you.

"Ho Yeon, she's not-" You couldn't complete but he got you anyways.

"You go back." You told him.

"No, I'll go with you." He argued.

"No you can't and you know why!" You added and tried hurrying off but he held you.

He pulled you into his car and asked you to put in the direction for your mom's home. You didn't interject anyways because it wasn't the time to thinkg.

Both of you drove off in the car.