11

You don't really remember what happened. All that happens today is you open your eyes to the roof of your room which is always the first thing you see when you wake up everyday.

"Am I home?" You asked frantically wondering the uncertainty of it since the last thing you remember was crying out loud like a child along with Yoo Jin.

You somehow calculated that you must've arranged a cab and reached home and you don't remember it because you were drunk.

As you get up from your bed, rubbing your eyes and quickly go inside the bathroom to shower.

--

Finally, your head feels light now that you've had a nice shower. With a towel wrapped over your body, you walk out of the bathroom.

Then you realise that you're alone today, so you freely let your towel down to change in peace.

Just then, you hear your door open and you turn around to find Soobin.

"You!?" You scream in shock and he quickly turns around.

After you're done processing that it's actually Soobin and the situation in which you are right now, you quickly grab your towel to cover yourself.

"Go out! Quick!" You hurriedly squeal, your mind burning in disbelief.

"Yea yea! I'm going." He says and runs away and you quickly closed the door behind him.

--

"Why do you always show up unannounced and unpredictably?" You ask him as you make up the courage to go to him after you had him watch you naked like that.

"Well, the reason was you." He answers, as usual, in puzzles. Somehow, you both aren't bringing up the naked thing right now which works just fine.

"Me?" You ask, completely puzzled.

"Well, you don't remember i guess." He adds which still doesn't help.

"Remind me then." You added sarcastically.

"Well, you were crying when you called me and asked me to come pick you up. You even sent me your address." He begun and you started to have slight recollections now.

"Only when I saw you and your friend, I realised that you guys were drunk and wasted. So, i somehow had to manage to put you both in my car and we dropped him at his place and then we ended up here." He finished and you finally were reminded of everything you did under the influence last night and you're utterly embarrassed now.

"Well, I'm sorry." You added meekly, unable to look him in the eye now.

"Nope! You don't need to." He added and you managed to look up at him now.

"Why?" You asked, puzzled again.

"Because you said exactly what I wanted to hear." His statement sent shivers down your spine as you were afraid at the prospect of what the fucking hell would've you said to him.

"Me?" You asked in disbelief.

"Yes you!" He replied with his sanest smile.

"What did I say?" You asked, really scared now.

"Well, you said that you want me to love you." Boom, you remember it now. You exactly said that, the exact same words. And what makes it a lot more intresting is that you cried your heart out when you said that. Excellent.

"Well, Um," You stuttered while Soobin looked at you waiting for an elaboration.

"Well?" Soobin asked after an elongated awkward silence.

"Well, people talk rubbish when they're drunk." You added, thinking you're so skilled for that.

"Absolutely wrong because people say exactly what's on their mind when they're drunk." He completed and ofcourse, it's exactly what was in your mind but you yourself couldn't say it out loud even to yourself with the soju.

"I highly doubt that Mr. Soo-" you begun but Soobin interrupted you.

"Soobin, it is." He corrected you as he walked closer to you.

"Well, Soobin, I-" You begun, trying to act as if his closeness doesn't drive you crazy.

"I'm, ready to love you." He said and your eyes widened at his statement, for a second, you couldn't believe it.

"What?" You asked doubting your hearing capabilities.

"[Your Name] I'm ready to love you and also, you look beautiful naked, even if that was for a glimpse."

Saying so, he left smoothly leaving you behind dumbfounded and in disbelief.