Chapter 6 - Quiver Village

The next morning.

"Where are they? It's almost time to go." Eliott says as he enters the stable, him and the others are searching for Dave and Elfad.

And one turn, Eliott saw a glimpse of Dave and Elfad sleeping each other on the haybale.

"Hey! You two—"

"Looks like everything is in order." Dave says as he suddenly appeared beside the wagon.

"How about those posters for advertisements?" Elfad also appeared by the wagon suddenly.

"Huh!? But I swear, I saw you two sleeping—" Eliott is visibly shocked before he just shuts up, squinting his eyes suspiciously at them.

"What're you talking about, father? We need to gather at the village entrance." Elfad says as he leads the horses to the wagon.

"Yup, I'll meet you guys there." Dave says as he starts walking away.

"Hm... Fine." Eliott's gonna keep a keen eye on the two now.

A few minutes later, Dave has gathered all of the Freelancers. They're ready to embark on their journey to Quiver Village.

"I'll be advertising everyone's products and services, just keep a sincere smile and show off your stuff! While we're there, I'm gonna read and take notes from their local library, the more I learn about this world, the better our guild will become." Dave explained.

"Butch, you're gonna be our mascot." Dave commanded.

"Yes sir." Butch was wearing the official Freelancing outfit.

"Elfad, you keep an eye on anything interesting." Dave says to a random tree.

"Sure, I won't disappoint." Elfad walked out of the shadow of the tree.

"Good, now then, let's go!" Dave raised his hand.

"Aye!" The Freelancers followed.

And the caravan starts traveling to Quiver Village, the villagers wave them goodbye, they'll be on their own for the day.

It'll take a few hours to reach Quiver Village, but their spirits were high throughout the journey. They even managed to sell goods to passersby.

This increases the confidence of the Freelancers, they'll be on their highest confidence upon entering Quiver Village.

And soon enough, they arrived.

Quickly, Dave and the others placed down tables and their products. With banners and posters of their products. And with a loud voice, Dave called out to the people of Quiver Village.

"Hey! Hear ye! Hear ye! We've got top quality products and private services!" Dave shouted.

People near the entrance of Quiver Village saw the strangely blue man and his entourage.

Butch did his part, even though he wore a hood, he had an eye-catching mask to catch the attention of others.

"Shoes, Food, and other products! You won't regret buying from the Freelancing Guild! And taking up their service!" Butch advertised.

With their collective confidence and strange cuteness, people gathered at the caravan.

"Amazing! These adventuring boots are well made! Even with cheap materials!" An Adventurer says as he picked up sturdy boots.

"These dresses are wonderfully made! I must get a couple!" A fine lady commented, hugging a couple of clothes.

"Wow! These skewers are great! I should have them for my birthday!" A kid says while eating home-made skewers with her parents.