Chapter 7 - Princess Morithil

In the Black Forest, the dark oak trees shook in unison as figures moved from tree to tree.

On the forest ground, a tall yet alluring figure was escorted by elite dark elves. Her bright eyes shined in the canopy shadows, and her dark purple robes danced in the tense breeze.

"I've had enough of this human settlement bothering with my territories. I will not let another adventurer walk freely among my kingdom." The Robed Dark Elf proclaimed.

"We shall make our mark by destroying the village ahead!"

The Dark Elves chanted in unison.

It only took them a few hours before reaching the edge of their territory. They stopped for a moment to plan their attack.

"Princess Morithil, the human settlement is just ahead. We shall release our arrows at your command." A Hooded Dark Elf says.

The Robed Figure, who was the Dark Elf Princess, walked forward. Her slender fingers were emanating magic, so did her eyes.

"Very well, we shall make most of them our slaves. Return the favour after what they've done to our people." Morithil says and the Dark Elves drew their bows.

"Howdy fellas!" A Voice called out.

The Elves were shocked to see a small blue man, he only had a small shovel and pickaxe, yet his presence startled them.

"A gnome?" Morithil asked, tilting her head.

"I'm a human!" Dave answered.

After that, Eliott and Elfad walked at his side, their blades at the ready.

"That's him," A Dark Elf pointed at Eliott.

"He was the one who attacked us."

"Looks like I stirred up the Hornet's Nest." Eliott says.

"Elfad, Eliott. Stop them from entering the village, I'll handle the rest." Dave casually says before walking towards the Princess.

"How brave of you, small blue man. But you can't possibly stop all of us, let alone one of my warriors. That man has trespassed and attacked my people." Morithil looked at Eliott.

"I have to end the threats of Adventurers here."

"You are mistaken. He's not from the Adventurer's Guild, he is my employee." Dave explained, resting his mining tools on his shoulder.

"So, you are at fault here?" Morithil's gaze weighed heavily on Dave.

"Yes, and I apologise behalf of him. I didn't know." Dave glared back, the weight was twice as heavy on her.

Annoyed, she steps forward, her mana bursting out of her body to reveal how powerful she was.

"Her mana aura is so thick that it's hard to stand near her." Elfad says with cold sweat on his face.

"This is the power of a Dark Elf Princess... Amazing." Eliott then looks at Dave, wondering what he'll do.

"I can't stand you. If you're in the way of our conquest, then I shall personally dispose you." Morithil then summons an ethereal hand made of her mana, a dark powerful hand.

She then slams it against Dave, a powerful shockwave was felt. Eliott and Elfad were shocked, thinking Dave was squished.

But Morithil's eyes widened, so did everyone. As Dave stopped the hand with his palm.

"I-Impossible, no one can withstand my magical power." Morithil was shocked.

"Magical? It felt physical to me." Dave then punches the hand away, dispelling it.